10. 𝒔𝒆𝒎𝒊 𝒆𝒊𝒕𝒂 ↠​ Help yourself, princess ↞(smut-ish)

Song of the fic:

WARNING: This chapter contains daddy kink, orgasm denial and a shit ton of freak talk

After completing all your midterm exams, nothing extravagant was to happen soon and you were more than thankful for that. It's been a while since you felt relieved, like a pile of work not sitting on your shoulders to be finished 24/7.

Sunday was your favourite day of the week. Atop that, Japan decided to pour thick sheets of water down the sky, the day your boyfriend was to visit you. Not feeling the need to dress fancy, you decided on a plain white mini skirt and white button down sweater. All comfy, all cute, like you liked it.

Within a couple of minutes, a small knock came on your apartment door. His eyes immediately fell on his tiny gold name hanging across your cleavage.

"A genuine greeting once in a while won't be so bad now," you called Semi's attention back to you, placing a soft kiss on his cheek. His arms wrapped around you like an instinct, "Well, if you dress less flashy, your face might just get more attention from me than the rest of you."

You guys put on a classic rom com, huddled up in a warm blanket, eating dark chocolate dipped strawberries. It was a movie both of you cried about many times, but his undivided attention was occupied by the opening to 'The notebook."

You shimmied away from his arms, standing on your tippy toes, you stretched your arms high and wide, dramatically swinging your short skirt right in his field of vision. Of course, he gulped audibly, as he eyed your exposed thighs, your see through thigh highs and your soft figure teasing him out of his mind.

You strutted to the kitchen, turning around only to see his reaction, but to your vail his eyes were still glued to the damn screen.

"Baby, care for some wine?" you inquired, as for the one last trick up your sleeve. You leaned over the counter to reach for the wine bottle, giving him a wide view of what lay beneath the cotton fabric. But still, no reply came from him. Instead you were greeted with a silent grip on your waist which glued your hips to the cold marble.

"What do we have here, hm?" he placed his warm mouth centimeters away from your ears, when it should have been on other places on your body. "Such a short skirt, love, seriously?" tracing small circles on your skin as he went along.

"I wear what I want. Who are you to tell me?" you mocked him, loving the sickening hard cold marble and his warm sculpted body against yours. "Are you my dad-" once you let the words out, it was too late to regret cause you knew his reply already.

"Ah, but I am your daddy," your dirty nickname of his fell upon your ears.

"Am I not?" he repeated.

You've lost count of how many times you've called him that same name, over and over, like a prayer. But each time he reminded you of it, it made you blush madly and hide yourself behind a tree.

"What makes you think you can dress like this and get away with it?" his rough calloused hands travelled up from the brink of your skirt back to your waist, bunching the fabric around your upper thighs.

"Again, you are no one to tell me what to do, Semi." God, how you lived to test his patience, only because you knew what he did next.

A small smile appeared on his face, only to be widened into a smirk, "Of course Baby. Who am I to you? I have no right to touch you or to tell you what to do, right?"

Oh, this can't be good.

"I know, baby. You got it all covered," he placed his knee right in between your legs, "...right here."

He knew exactly what he was doing to you, making you regret the mind games you were the one to initiate.

"I know I don't need to tell you anything, love." His wet tongue licked across your lower jaw, his knee moved in a slow circular motion, and it wasn't just his rock hard body pressed against yours, but his raging length screamed against your glutes too.

"You already know everything I feel for you."

You closed your eyes, buried your face into your hands and did everything all in your might to not reward his sadistic words. But there wasn't much you could do when his honey words kept falling on your ears like sweet poison.

"How good it feels when I make you mine-"

To hell with all your futile efforts, his skilled fingers had no trouble removing your sweater, instantaneously groping your tender flesh.

"How good it feels when I have my hands on you-" He pressed, and rubbed and kneaded your skin, making you shudder more than ever.

Without even looking at your facial expressions, he could tell you were growing impatient with each passing second thanks to your sweltering attempts to draw air, but he couldn't care less. "How good I make you feel-"

If you were the best at making him loose his control, he was the better one at making you loose your patience.

He was Semi Eita after all and he would do anything but loose to his little starry eyed princess and her ineffectual tries to take control. "How good only I make you feel-"

The familiar warm grip on your breasts, his sharp teeth nibbling your neck, his sweet nothings, and the hard marble counter; all drove you to insanity. Your mouth hung low, droll dripped down your chin and eyes rolled back to the back of your head as you approached your limit. Unconsciously, your hips moved in rhythmic circular motions along his. You swore you saw stars paint your vision white, just like the cotton sweater which lay on the floor beneath.

"My dumb little princess, I'm sure you have absolutely no need for me to help you with anything-" but instead of the calming wave of pleasure washing over, cold air replacing the friction of his knee.

"So, I'm sure my princess can take care of this all on her own."

Over the blood rushing through your ears, a loud echo bounced around the walls, when you realised that he smacked your dripping thighs.

"By the way, no wine for me. I think you already know I'm on alcohol detox, love. You enjoy yourself," rang his fruity voice right before he made his way back to the couch, leaving you breathless to pick up your discarded clothes.

________________________________

i finally posted! Sorry for updating after so long but my mental health is 📉 also, stream map of the soul by bts 🥺