15. 𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊 𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅ō ↠​ white pearls ↞ (smut)

Song of the fic: Better by Khalid

Greece, Santorini

Y/n woke up fresh, basking in the heat of a bright Greece sun. You heard a small knock on your window of a second floor complex.

"Good morning, my bub," said tendo as you looked down at him with sleepy eyes. Leaning down on the window, you almost touched noses with him, his soft face right beneath yours.

"Good morning handsome. Oh, how you make my dreams come true," your sweet voice sang.

"How do I?" He stood with his hands on his hips, awaiting your morning teasing.

"You know, I would love to share my explicit thoughts with you, but if I do, you won't ever be able to sleep again," your upper torso hung lowly on the opening, sleepy eyes replaced with lukewarm excitement, much like the many prickly rays draping your freshly awoken state.

Your warm breaths hit his soft face, as he could feel your fantom lips locked with his, your slender legs enclosing his waist, his length buried deep inside you. "It's not like you let me sleep anyway, love."

Just when he could put his hands on you and drag you down, you jumped out of his reach, soft giggles painting the morning warmth. He stood there, dumbfounded, looking at you like a lost puppy.

But you did the unexpected. Once out of sight, his face received your white buttoned up shirt which you threw at him.

He climbed the wall, onto your room floor but you were no where to be found. He looked around to see your white skirt lying on the right, as he followed your lead.

A wide smile spread across his lips, as he collected the articles of your clothing. Next was your lace white bra, a matching white underwear a little ahead.

If you were going to be a tease, God, then he was a master of tag. He'll find you and hunt you down, just as you wanted him to.

As the distance between you two shortened, so did his patience. He needed you, needed to make you his.

He finally cornered you into a white balcony, a wide view of open sea down below, as you ran hiding behind the white suspended curtains. Both of you ran and laughed as he chased you around, finally embracing your smaller frame in his big one from behind.

"Come to papa!" He sang to you as he picked you up like a doll over his shoulder. Missing the sickening teasing, you traced your long fingers over the back of his covered thighs. Slowly, making your way to the front of his legs, to his most sensitive area.

He wasn't having any of that, so once behind the four walls of your bedroom, he could have his way as he wanted. Just as he pleased. Once you were placed on the soft of your bed, did you stop calling him names and insults.

The white walls, your discarded white clothes on the floor, you wrapped in nothing but bare white cloth, all painted his vision white with anticipation.

At one point, all he could see was white.

"Enough with your teasing babe, it's my turn now" he crawled and enclosed your body with his muscular arms, the warm sun casting his dark shadow over you. "You made me wait long enough."

His small mouth covered yours in an instant, intertwining your tongues, as his hands explored your still covered body, and yours made their way to his hair. Just as much as you hated it, it was so easy for him to bend you to his growing desire. Soon after he separated you from the sheets, a swarm of small fireworks exploded everywhere on your skin where his met yours.

You felt his length press against your lower abdomen and grow hard by every passing moment, but even that didn't falter his determination to pleasure you. His movements were careful, considerate and composed, all to your liking.

Before you knew it, you were rolling your hips against his, his mouth connected with the smooth of your neck, leaving a furry trail of his precious gift, making you breathless under him. When he nipped the sensitive spot right above your pulse, your moans came running, your back naturally arched towards his body just like sunflowers facing the sun.

After a series of mewls and moans, your hand was buried deep inside his crimson messy hair, as he yelped at the sweet spot between your legs. You pushed and pressed to get him away, to put any distance between the two of you, to catch a breath, but when his fingers curled upwards and outwards in your core, you were so close to losing your edge.

In an instant, he stopped his motions all together, "Not yet, love. We have a long day to go," his slurry voice sent vibrations up your torso and down your legs. At your persistent complaining under him, how your brows frowned with intent, how close your eyes shut, your body begging for the continued friction between you two, made him delirious with passion.

At that moment, he wanted to make love to you till you pass out, but also make you beg and edge you till you did. He gave in to his carnal desire. "What do you want me to do, love?"

"Please! Give me what I want. Fuck me. NOW!" You said underneath him, as he aligned his length with your core. "Say my name," he gave a few pushes, before he pushed himself in entirely. With no time to adjust, his name fell off your mouth like a safe word for him to stop, "SATORI!"

He pressed open mouthed kisses atop your jaw, saying sweet praises, as he fucked you rough. Your legs wrapped around his lower back, nails digging on his back, and his name falling off your lips, was more than enough to send you both off into a spiral of intimacy.

Soon, your climax chased you like a hawk, chills and sensation spreading through your body like a wave of heat. His edge followed yours and soon, both of you were lying next to each other as warm breeze circulated the room. The warm sun enveloped your bodies along with the aftermath of making love.

"Don't you dare think we're done," Satori stated as he calmed down and you caught your breath as well. "This is your punishment every time you tease me. I'll make sure you don't try such stunts again," he got up as he settled your legs on his shoulders once more.

——————————————————————-

Jheeze! This has been siting in my drafts for wayyyyy too long. So i hope you enjoy.

Dont forget to check out my hisoka x reader fic that I just posted.