14. 𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒌𝒐𝒔𝒉𝒊 ↠ platinum hair​ ↞(angst/fluff)

song of the fic : Sweet creature by Harry Styles

requested by: @rm_stupidity and @Galaxy_gamer983

Eccentric would be an understatement to describe how excited y/n was to finally attend Kurasuno High School of Miyagi prefecture. She had heard tales of how the intimidating  'king of the court' was already in the same grade as her, she could care less about him, but she was looking forward to befriending him.

Freshman year started with all sorts of bewilderment. She saw her peers get into relationships with the variety kurasuno had to offer, from basketball to soccer to badminton players. But she, herself, had yet to experience such an epiphany.

"Boys, welcome L/n Y/n. She played volleyball since elementary school yet recently decided to gain new skills for her experience our new assistant manager," the talented senior, Kiyoko Shimizu introduced her to the team.

The boys surrounded her, amused by the new addition to their little family, they cooed and wooed at the cute freshman which stood before them. Somewhere among the crowd, a flash of white hair crossed her vision to which y/n paid no heed, but when her eyes landed on his kind face and warm smile, everything else vanished from her field of sight.

"Guys, you're scaring her. Back off!" yelled the same individual with such terror that she could never have imagined. "Hey, I'm Sugawara Koshi, third year setter. Nice to meet you l/n," he said with a smile and before she could muster a reply, the practice started.

She saw the boys practice hard, her eyes specifically on the silver haired player, who was less than hesitant to flash a smirk her way, due to which her heart felt skip a beat. Y/n took notes regarding various tactics and management advice from Kiyoko-san. She was short spoken despite her words being carefully chosen. On the other hand, y/n was a whole chatter box, she even felt accomplished upon making Kiyoko laugh on multiple occasions.

She wondered how many boys in the school had a crush on her, maybe too many that y/n would ever have. But one person she wondered the most about, was if Suga felt something for Kiyoko too? She was quicker to brush that possibility off.

Once the practice ended, she helped the team clean up the equipment, got acquainted with them. Little did she notice it was rather late, and getting dark outside when a familiar soft voice called her, "Wanna walk home together?" Sugawara appeared with both their belongings on his shoulder. "And we'll get meat buns on the way, how does that sound?"

Despite how many boys were at the school, yet Y/n's mind was fixated on only one.

The honey comb coloured eyes.