07. 𝒊𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒛𝒖𝒎𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒋𝒊𝒎𝒆 ↠​ wait and watch ↞(smut)

Song of the fic:

"Baby, what's wrong?" You asked in an angelic, honey poised voice

"Is this how you touch yourself thinking of me at night?" your voice now dripped with your own lustrous pleasure as you humiliated your  poor boyfriend.

Initially, you decided to cuddle after a long week at school, but things ought to take a little turn when one has Iwaizumi Hajime as their boyfriend.

He groaned ever so lightly, as he tilted his head back on the couch at your teasingly slow ministrations, "You Bitch," he breathed out.

That insult sent a shiver down your spine as you leaned a little closer, shallow breaths fogging over his exposed soft of neck, "Oh my, such rash words from your innocent little mouth..." your fingers clenching and unclenching around his length and your free fingers tracing over his collarbones, "That doesn't sound right."

His heavy breath hitched as you pressed a little harder around his tip, digging your long nail over his slit, "it's cause it sounds so good," you praised him. His eyes shut tight as he moved his hand to press his temples, trying to stifle a persistent moan.

It bothered you, his attempts to keep his evident pleasure hidden from you. You wanted to hear those sounds, wanted them to ring lower in your ears, needed them to lead you to your own building pleasure.

Your knuckles over the dips of his collarbones, soft lips lightly nipped on his sensitive skin. You abandoned his length and teased his balls, shifting from one to the other. As a result, you were rewarded with his arm gripping your waist tighter, nails digging in your soft flesh, as a moan finally moved past his lips.

"That better?" expecting no reply as he whined lightly, "you're doing so good for me, baby." Your lips moved past his neck as your wet tongue licked his jawline to his earlobe, "all these beautiful sounds, just for me. How cute."

He gulped hard at your poisonous praises, his Adam's apple bobbed up and down just like your slender hand on his length. By the minute, he was getting harder, his breathing ragged, and eyes dilated, "just finish me off before I lose it and slam this thing into you," he hissed at your torturous pace, inwardly begging for you to bring him satisfaction.

You wanted to take a little mercy on his submissive state, but his futile attempts of not letting you get the upper hand was driving you insane. You've never witnessed such a beautiful sight before, and part of you wanted to continue this menacing act.

Dreading, his glistening submissive eyes met your sadistic ones, sweat forming on his forehead, a plea escaped his pulp lips, "Baby..."  It was too much for him, and yet too little.

Your eyes widened but kept their composure, you moved faster, with more pressure. You felt the friction decreasing as his pre-cum covered him, "I want you to remember this moment," you whispered in his ear, "and how you begged me to fuck you, to let you release."

Unable to control himself any longer, he bucked his hips into your controlling hand. His submission exhilarated you like nothing else, your eyes glinted with dignified pride as he moaned louder. You warned, "you better thank me once I'm done with you, you slut."

With a few more thrusts, he came rough and hard on your hand, covering you with his release. As his breathing calmed down, you took that time to clean up the mess.

You placed your head on his shoulder, looking up at him with innocent eyes, "you did a great job for your first time," you said. He just dangerously chuckled, a deep breathy one without any restrains, his lazy gaze met yours, "you're so fucked baby girl. Just wait and watch."

————————————————————————

Have I actually posted once my exams are over? Yes

Is it another dom reader x sub character fic? Yes

Am I guilty of it? Nope

Have you voted and commented on this yet?