Started off in the Car

Steve and Natasha only had started dating a couple months ago, not only had they kissed but sex was so regular it was pretty surprising their parents hadn't noticed yet. Steve was careful not reveling his relationship, only allowing platonic touch between them. Constantly Natasha pushed these barriers, including having sex in his car down the street from Sarah's house. Natasha heated in arosal stated "For someone who wanted to keep touching to a minimum, when you get the chance-" she was cut off by his swift kiss as her moan echoed the car "Steve" he rocked into her then answering "I know but you love it, when I can give a private celebration after a long night of teasing" he continued "making you fall apart in my mom's house-" now Natasha cut him off "I don't think Sarah wants to know how many condoms you've used in her house, Steve" she chuckled, Steve kissed slowly, almost unsure before pulling away a shoving back up his pants, pulling his shirt back over his head. Throwing Natasha her bra and panties, Steve helped her zip up her black mini dress. Before pulling it down from were it rested on her hips, Steve bent over and licked and sucked at her. Natasha moaned and gripped his hair, before things could go further, Steve her underwear over soft skin. After kissing up her thigh then sucking on the skin before telling he would meet her inside.        

As Steve closed the door, Natasha opened her purse looking for the black lingerie. Finding the zipper and changing out of her soaked panties, taking off the practically ripped bra. When finished changing, she opened Steve's car door and started fixing her hair and dress. She sauntered to the door.