Enjoying Right Now

Natasha's POV

"I know I look hot but don't drop your glass on the ground." I say. Steve walks towards me and grabs my waist. "Nope, We're not having sex right now, Steve. Clint, will kill both of us if we're late." Steve sighed. "Let's get going, before I hike up your dress in the bathroom." He says seductively.

Steve drives us to Stark tower for the party. He looks over at my lips at every stoplight. His hand goes to my thigh squeezing it occasionally.

I start up conversation. "Nick asked me if I was pregnant today." I say. "Well are you-" Steve asked turning to me at stoplight. "Steve I'm not, Nick asked because I didn't call him last night." I stated. "Weird, I would love to get you pregnant but not yet." He says. "Why?" I ask. "Our entire office has a betting pool on our child and marriage." He says, smirking. "Are you fucking with me, even my brother and yours?" I ask and he nods. "They all think I'm going to get you pregnant before our wedding. Like right before in a bathroom!?!" Steve says and I chuckle. "We do have a lot of sex in bathrooms, offices, kitchen, and hot tubs pretty much any surface." I say smirking and he blushes. "I guess we do have sex a lot-" Steve says and I interrupt him as he pulls into parking garage. "Steve, you literally fucked me in my shower like one day after you realized I had feelings towards you!" I say as he parks. "But I happy that you did cause now I can do this whenever I want." I say, unbuckling my seatbelt and straddle his hips. He mumbles "fuck I love you" and Steve pushes the gown up and kisses me passionately.

Steve's POV

I hear a banging on the hood of my car. Natasha and I turn around finding Bucky banging on my hood, and Wanda standing there with her arms folded scolding him.

I exited the car and I helped Natasha out of my seat. I grabbed her hand, and pulled her up gently. "Natasha, you look as beautiful as ever." Bucky says. "Stop flirting with our friends, James." Wanda says hitting him with her clutch. Nat and I chuckle, its going to be a long night.

Natasha's POV

We all got on the elevator, and pushed the button. I lean on Steve and hands rapped around my waist. "Natasha, are feeling okay?" Wanda asks. "Yeah, just tired." I responded. "Because if I didn't know anything I would say you we're pregnant." Bucky says and Wanda glares at him. "Why does everyone think I'm pregnant, first my dad now you guys! I'll pee on a stick right to prove you wrong!" I yell. "First of all, TMI. Second Nick thought you were pregnant?" He asks and I nodded. "I literally saw him yesterday, I don't understand. Nick and Sarah want grandkids so bad. I want provide but I love my life right now." I say conflicted.

Steve kisses my hair, and they get off on the next floor giving as privacy. "Tasha, I love you and I can wait and our parents can wait." He says. "We're fine and will be ready but we have to enjoy right now and-" I cut him off, pinning him to the wall. Kissing him made all my worries disappear, and I was happy knowing all that matters is right now.