Promises and Condoms

Steve knocked on the door of his mom's house, before the door was answered a limping Natasha Romanoff ran at him. Kissing a spot behind his ear then whispering "I hope there are some condoms in the house" she said smirking while watching as blush appeared on Steve's face. Before he could carry her back to the car- The door opened seeing the couple, Sarah Rogers greeted them.

They walked in the sight of Nick Fury greeted the couple, Nat and her adoptive father hugged while Steve and Nick nodded to acknowledge each other's presence. The three of them heard Sarah's voice telling them dinner was ready. Steve and Natasha sat next each other which wasn't strange because they've been friends since they were ten. Sarah asked her son to set the table, she caught Steve's hand on Natasha's thigh. Sarah assumed that friends nowadays were very comfortable with each other's bodies. He got up and set the table, his mom placed the food and drinks on table. Again Sarah caught Steve's hand on Natasha's thigh, except this time it was placed way higher- Her gaze caught Nick's seeing if he saw this too.

Steve's fingers were mindlessly making circling Natasha inner thigh, Nat sighed softly when she felt his hand go higher. Nether realized their parents had caught on to this. Sarah asked standing up and look at her son, slightly shocked "Steve, honey do you some more water?" Steve only nodded, Natasha hands pushing her skirt down as Steve careful tried pushing it up further. Sarah blurted out "Are you guys having sex?" she looked at Nick who was quite amused by this recent development. Nick knew, he's knew before they even knew, because his Nick motherfucking Fury.