Breakfest

1-2 months ago, Clint's Wedding

Natasha's POV

We left early and went upstairs. Steve pinned me up against the wall. Once he kissed me, I melted into his arms. The door opened and I walked us backwards into the door. Steve fumbled from the key, but soon unlocked the door.  We quickly rushed in and slammed the door.

I pushed against a nearby wall, and we started undressing each other

I pushed against a nearby wall, and we started undressing each other. Steve quickly pulls my dress off, and looks at me, lustfully.

Steve's POV

My mouth moves to her cleavage. I kiss and suck on the exposed skin as Natasha kisses my bare shoulder. I pick her up and carry her to the bed. We fall into bed in our underwear. Natasha kisses down my body, and I start gripping the sheets when she stops at my cock.

Natasha's POV

Natasha's POV

I look at Steve, he was panting wildly. "Open your eyes honey." I whisper. His eyes flutter open, and watches me, slowly unclasp my bra. Steve grabs my face as it falls off my shoulders and kisses me furiously. I moan as his hands gently push the bra off. "Can you take off your boxers for me?" I say desperately. Steve takes his boxers off, and he pulls me down. He yanks my panties off while reach for a condom on the nightstand. I break the kiss and roll it on quickly, while Steve groans. Steve inserts himself inside of me and starts thrusting in and out.

I moan continuously, and occasionally kiss his shoulder. "We have to go to sleep soon- AhHh, Honey I think we should continue actually." I said as my orgasm came hard. Steve continued thrusting til a wet spot appeared on sheets as I screamed. "Fuck, FUCK!" He pulls out and we hold each other, panting. "Shit, that was so good." I say. Steve kissed my hair and whispered. "Good night, Babe." "Good night."

Next Morning

Natasha's POV

I woke up and checked my phone 8 am. "Steve! Wake up we're going to be late!" I yell as Steve jumps up. "Wait." I say, kissing as he turns around. "Thanks for the amazing night." I say breaking the kiss. "Now, let's take a shower."

We both took a shower and got dressed. I curled my hair and put makeup while Steve watched tv. "Natasha, We're going to be late!" He screams from the main room. "I'm coming!" I yell back and opened the door.

"Wow

"Wow." He says looking at me. "Yeah, Yeah, don't fawn to hard. Let's go!" I say grabbing purse and pulling him out the door.

We arrive downstairs, and Clint waves to us. I hugged Laura and Clint. "Good morning, guys!" I says smiling brightly. "Morning, Tasha. Someone's happy today. Steve, what did you do?" Clint asks suspiciously. "Nothing, I just had great night." I said smirking at Steve. "You guys are disgusting." Clint said making gagging motions. Steve and I grinned and Laura laughed. "Anyway, where are you parents?" Steve asked. "They cancelled last minute, but we have wedding things to discuss with you guys so it works perfectly. We have a reservation for breakfast at the restaurant." Laura said but ushered us to the restaurant.

We were quickly seated, and Clint began talking. "So after this, you guys are bringing us to our separate rooms to get ready." Steve and I nodded. "Both of you!" Clint said pointing at us. "No sex, or meet ups." He continued. I mumbled curse in Russian. "Хуй!" "What was that, Natasha? Dick, wow thanks." Clint said grinning. "Трахни тебя, Клинт!" I said loudly. Steve caresses my thigh gently, calming me down. "Clint, continue." Steve said. Clint continued telling us about our roles as maid of honor and best man.