Driving Home

They said goodbye to everyone, and walked to Steve's car hand in hand. Natasha stopped him before they got in "I want to have a baby, not now but soon-" Natasha said as Steve leaned into kiss her. Steve opened the door for her, before walking back to his side and closing his door. They buckled their seatbelts and drove to Steve's apartment.

Natasha and Steve walked to the elevator, selecting his number. Steve pinned her to the far wall, Natasha offer all her weight to him, and he lifted Nat up. His hand clutching her ass as he kissed, the door "dinged". Steve carried her to his apartment door, Natasha reached for his key, she turned around and unlocked the door. She could tell tonight, Steve was taking his time as he made love to her. The passion and pleasure she felt was amazing. She screamed as thrusted into her, Natasha kissed sloppily. A wet spot appeared the mattress, as they fell backwards panting. "Did I do good, because-" touching the on the bed " you've never came that much before?" Steve said smirking. Natasha chuckled "All I can tell you, is that's probably the best sex I've every had. You worship my every time but this has to be the best." She said and then kissed him. "But now I'm tired so-" Steve cut off "Good night, Natasha. I love you." Drifting into sleep, she mumbled "love you, too".

Natasha woke up, remembering the amazing night she enjoyed with her boyfriend. She rolled over and faced him. He was still asleep, Natasha reached over and caressed his cheek. Then she moved out of the bed quietly, to make him breakfast. Eggs, bacon, pancakes and coffee the perfect thing to wake up to.