The Party

After purchasing her dress, and sharing her goodbyes with Maria and Pepper. Natasha hauled a cab and went home to prepare for the party.

Natasha took a hot shower, and started to curl her hair, just as Steve knocked on the door. A towel was still rapped around body. She walked out her bathroom to the front. "Hey Solider" she said smirking. Steve at first didn't even think about the fact she was naked under her towel. Finally realizing, he picked Natasha up and carried her to her bedroom. "The party starts soon—Steve" she moaned his name, as he put Natasha down on the bed and pushed her legs open. He lapped at her, kissed her and all Natasha could do was moan and or scream in pleasure.

"I have to get ready!" She squirmed from his touch, but Steve continued "Okay, five more minutes." She said.

Once they finally broke apart, Natasha finished curling her,and put on her red lingerie and elegant black dress. Steve sat in the living room, sipping on some lemonade when he saw her walk in the room he almost dropped his glass.

Natasha's hair:

Natasha's dress:

Natasha's dress:

Steve watched her saunter into the room, her hair was curled effortlessly

Steve watched her saunter into the room, her hair was curled effortlessly. The dress perfectly made for her figure and he wondered what bra she was wearing under it. He mumbled "holy shit" and walked towards her kissing Natasha until she was breathless.