Party Prepartions

After getting dressed, they made out on Steve's couch. Natasha hummed against his lips, and Steve pulled her closer. Natasha without breaking the kiss, started taking off her tan leather jacket. Steve's hands planted on her hips, and just as his hands travelled up her shirt towards the clasp of her bra-

A sudden knock erupted at the door, and she mumbled "shit" then slowly made her way off him. Steve walked towards the door as Natasha put her jacket back on.

Steve opened door to find his good friend, Tony Stark and his girlfriend Pepper Potts. Tony talked fast and loudly "So Steve I have a party tonight and I want you to—Hey Red!- wait why is Natasha here?" Pepper was pretending to be just as shocked as Tony because (Natasha consulted her and Maria when they first got together). Tony persisted "Steve, why is Red here?" Steve mumbled a curse under his breath, but of course Natasha heard him and she chuckled to herself. Tony finally started to come around, realizing that kitchen counter was covered in sweat streaks. Also Steve and Natasha clothes were slightly disheveled, and there were multiple bite marks on Natasha neck. "Wait, you guys were or are having sex and you didn't even tell me?" Tony said in absolute shock. Steve and Natasha both blushed before Steve wrapped his arms around her and asking "You said something about a party?"

Tony once again continued to tell them about the party, then asking about how long they been "doing it" as he put it. Steve answered this carefully "A couple months ago, but we only told our parents yesterday." Tony smirked "I thought you would've waited til after marriage, Cap. I feel like a proud father right now-" He was cut off when Pepper hit him in the back of his head. They shared goodbyes before Steve and Natasha walked them to the door and telling them, they would be attending.

As the door closed, Natasha started peeling off tan jacket, revealing a black tank top and her creamy soft skin. They moved closer til Steve quickly picked her up and pushed Natasha's back to the front door. He leaned in and kissed her lips passionately, til they were both breathless. Natasha pulled back stating "I promised Maria and Pepper we would go shopping for the party." He added quickly "I won't be long" he said before walking her to his bedroom.