Steve, Im Pregnant

Sarah's House

Natasha's POV

We went to the store and bought not one but six pregnancies tests. Sarah ensured me that everything would be fine. I walk up stairs in to the bathroom, and took them.

According to all of the tests, I was pregnant and if anything I was scared. I walked of the bathroom with the tests, Sarah and Wanda ran towards me. "So what did they say?" Wanda asks. I was trembling as put them on the counter top. "Natasha, Steve's going to be so happy!"Sarah says. "Sarah, Wanda, Thank you! I couldn't of done this without either of you!" I say picking up the tests and grabbing my bag. I grabbed Wanda's hand and walked out the door.

———————————————————————————
Steve's Office in Stark Tower

Steve's POV

I sat at my desk with me head in my hands, waiting for my girlfriend to come back. Scared of the results of this trip and if they were breaking up. I heard a knock on the door, and then two voices. I lift my head and walk to the door.

"Hey Man." Sam greets me. "Hey, What's up do guys need anything?" I ask. "Actually we came here to ask you the same question." Bucky says quietly. "I'm fine guys. I just a little worried." I sigh. "What do mean worried?" Sam asks. "Natasha has been sick all week long and didn't tell me till this morning. She went to Sarah's house with Wanda-" I stop. "What do mean she's been sick?" Bucky asks. "Throwing up, and fatigue mostly, more loving than usual." I say. "Steve yesterday I asked Natasha this as a joke but do you think she's preg-" Bucky says as someone knocks on the door. "Come in." I yell.

Natasha's POV

I walk in finding not only Steve but his two best friends Bucky and Sam. "Steve, We're going to give you guys some alone time." Bucky says grabbing Sam's arm and leaving the room. I walk towards him and he grabs my waist.

"Promise me, you won't be mad?" I say. "What do mea-" He says as I interrupt him. "I'm pregnant." I say taking out the six tests. "You took six tests." He says chuckling. "Well Sarah made me take six, and I might have told her how our baby was conceived." I say taking his hand and placing it on my belly. "Wait, you told her- fuck." Steve says worried. "Not how! Steve, your mom is a nurse. She knows about all of my medical records, but I might have told her about that one time." I say tracing circles on his chest. "How much about this one time?" He asks seductively. "Not much, cause I'm wishing for it to happen again." I say grabbing his neck and pulling him down to kiss me.

"Before I forget, Natasha I love you and I've been in love with you for a decade. I can't imagine anyone else I want to spend me life with. Natasha Romanoff, will you marry me?" He says getting down on one knee and grabbing the ring out of his pocket. "Of course, I'll marry you Steve!" I say as he puts the ring on my finger and kisses me.

"So you are happy about the baby?" I ask him. "Tasha, I'm beyond happy. Even though your father and brother might kill me for getting you pregnant before we get married. I'm happy." He says. "So are we going to tell them I'm pregnant before or after the wedding." I ask looking at my ring. "We should tell our family now since Sarah and Wanda already know. And wait to tell our friends." He says.