Make Some Excuses

Steve had really chosen the wrong time to drink his water, practically chocking on it. Now he felt blush creep up his face, Natasha leaning into him again finding that spot behind his ear kissing it before whispering this completely inappropriate if their parents heard (the funny thing is that they did) "Make some excuses, and meet me upstairs. I know you keep them here, if you tell them your not getting any-" the rest only heard by Steve. Sarah and Nick faces were completely pale with shock. They at each other (Nick might have known they were having sex, but in Sarah's house-that was different in his childhood bed, were Nick left his daughter for the weekend. He didn't even want to imagine how condoms they've used in his mom's house, Natasha and Steve's car, his own house!)Natasha sauntered up the stairs as she reached the top step, she nodded. Sarah was about to question her son-before he took off in a full sprint up the stairs. Both of the took off after him, due to Steve being younger and faster than Nick made in there first. The fleeting image before the closing and locking of the door (Natasha in black lingerie, Steve ready to pounce on her) Nick saw his beautiful daughter and Steve leading her to his childhood bed to have sex! Sarah arrived moments later, luckily not seeing what he just saw.

Steve closed and locked the door swiftly, turning around to find his girlfriend in lingerie. His head was spinning and he found himself asking "How did you put this on so quickly?" Before Natasha answered she pinned Steve to the door with a sudden thud! Kissing him passionately, while his hands found her ass, picking her up and walking towards his old bed. A banging followed by two angered voices, Steve ignored it pulling down her panties. Steve buried his face in Natasha, lapping and occasionally sucking on her throbbing clit. Natasha's hands went into Steve's hair while moan sometimes screaming in pleasure. Even with consistent banging on the door, Steve's assault on her body was fantastic, he made her fall apart as he promised. "I love you" she said as her orgam came on hard as he thrusts into her. He thrusts hard into Natasha making her cry, her scream echoed the room as she leaked on the bed. Steve pulled out slowly making her miss him inside of her. They clean up the room even though their parents knew exactly what the we're doing. They quickly put back on their clothes. They opened a window near Steve's bed, they climbed out. Once outside, Steve kissed her, pulling back and saying "I love you too".

Natasha and Steve swiftly made their way from Steve's bedroom window to his car. Both were almost winded from running that far. Sitting Next to each other, before Steve caught his breath Natasha kissed him. Natasha moves closer to him, hitting her hip on the console. Trying to straddle him while his hands moved to her hips-
They heard a banging on the hood of Steve's car, as Natasha turned around from Steve's lap. She found their angry parents, looking back at Steve who was terrified. Natasha kissed him wiping the terror off his face, whispering against his lips "They're going to kill us for having sex in their homes." Steve nodded, pulling back and they pressed their heads together "But at end of the day, I love you no matter what happens." Natasha slanted her lips over his, knowing what every happens next they'll go through it together.