Telling Our Family

Steve's Office in Stark Tower

Natasha's POV

I called Sarah, telling her to call the rest of our family. She promised and told me to be at her house at 6.

"Sarah wants as there by six, you want do it? We have so time?" I ask. He kisses me, and walks over to his swivel chair. Steve sits down and pulls me on top of him. We continue to waste time having sex in the office before leaving to go to Sarah's house.

We finished as soon as we started. I pull my skirt back down and button up my shirt. "Promise me, when we get married, we will still meet up like this?" I ask tucking in my shirt. "Sex in my office, why would we ever stop." He scoffed. "I feel like once, we have this kid. Im not going to be desirable anymore." I say sighing. "I'll always think your sexy, in fact thinking of you as a mom really turns me on." He says. I blushed and kissed him. "I love you." I say sincerely. "I love you too" Steve whispers kissing my hair.

———————————————————————————

Steve's POV

We drove to Sarah's house, and Natasha hand traveled to her stomach. As we arrived, Natasha broke the silence. "In 9 month we're going to have a baby." She said putting my hand on her belly. I smiled at her. "And soon I'm going to marry you." I say. Natasha leans over to me and kisses my lips, gently.

Natasha and I walked over to the house, and we see our family in the windows. I knock and my mom answers. "Natasha, I'm so happy you're here!" She ushered us in and we were greeted by our family.

Natasha's POV

I saw Laura and Clint, and they hugged me. Steve followed close by bringing me a water. "Kids, dinners ready!"

Nick sat next to me and whispered in my ear. "What's wrong?" Nick asked. I shook my head and Steve nodded. Steve and I stood up "Guys, we have something to tell you!" Steve says excitedly. Everyone anticipated the news, and none of them expected this. "I'm pregnant!" I said. Nick and Clint hugged me. 

Steve and I kissed, still having more news. "And were engaged!" Everyone shared their congratulations and we began eating. "So Steve, How did you get Tasha pregnant?" Clint asked and Steve blushed furiously. " Sex is where a man and a woma-" Steve blushes and covers my mouth with his hand as Sarah and Nick chuckled.

After dinner, they were separated by their respective genders. Steve was brought to the living room while I was taken to the kitchen. He kissed me once before being ushered away.

"When did you find out?" Laura asked excitedly. "Today!" I respond. "How did you know?" Laura asked. "I knew something was wrong, so I drove here to see Sarah." I say glancing at her. "Natasha told me she was throwing up. I took her to the store and bought her six pregnancies tests-" Sarah says. "Not to mention, Tasha told you that they didn't perform safe sex-" Wanda states. I blushed grabbing my water and taking a sip.

Steve's POV

"So how did happen?" Bucky asks. "What do mean?" I question. "Sex, that thing, it allows children to be born." I choke on my water. "Well Natasha started it so-" I said. "What do mean she started?" Clint asks suspiciously. "Natasha kinda wanted to-" I started. "Go without a condom?" Bucky finishes my sentence. I nod and Clint claps me on my back. "It's not like she didn't enjoy though..." I say quietly. "Are you saying that, you-" Clint stops. "Have sex a lot, yes, Clint. They will have sex anywhere, and I mean anywhere." Bucky states. "You mean in the office-" Clint ask. "Clint, they always have sex in office especially on Steve's-" I cut Bucky off as Nick walks over clapping me on the back. "Can I talk to real quick, Rogers?" Nick asks and I nod.

Nick walks me towards my fathers old study and sits my down. "I know you and Natasha love each other, but I need you to promise not hurt her or the baby." Nick says seriously. "I love her with all my heart and I would never hurt her." I say genuinely. "I trust you with my daughter, and that means I trust you with my life. You must protect her." He says and I nod. He hugs me and says "Welcome to the family."