Oh shit, We're died!

Natasha parted, and Steve leaned in to kiss her- they were interrupted by a loud honking. Both looked out passengers side window, to find Bucky Barnes ( Steve's adoptive brother, and his brother from another mother Sam Wilson) Natasha glared at them, Bucky started driving once again and parked two spaces in front of them. Bucky and Sam got out of the car and walked over to them. Natasha got off Steve's lap and fixed herself, Steve rolled down the window as they approached. Bucky started speaking " Let me guess, Sarah found out about-" he waved his finger at Steve and Natasha. "Yup" Steve and Natasha said in unison. Bucky continued "Then the sexual tension final snapped right in front of her." They nodded. Sam asked "What did it?" Natasha said slightly angered "Steve was trying to push up my skirt right there, in front of them, like an idiot." Bucky yelled "Are you serious?!?! Good job, Stevie!" Natasha flipped him off.

They got out of the car, Natasha stated "You guys are lucky though, your weren't childhood friends. Now that they know we're having sex, Fury is going to kill us." Bucky and Sam nodded, sympathizing with Natasha and Steve. They made it to the house Steve was sweating, Natasha kissed reassuringly. Bucky knocked on the door. Sarah opened it hugging Bucky and Sam before screaming "Steven Grant Rogers and Natalia Alianovna Romanova-" Nick cut her off " GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE!" Once Once Natasha heard her full name, she mumbled "oh shit!" Steve continued "Were died!"

They both sat down in dining room, across from their parents. Sarah started "Are you guys at least being safe?" They nodded "Why wouldn't you just tell us?" Steve said " We didn't think our relationship had changed that much, other than intimacy." Nat cringed as he said it "intimacy", no going back now. Nick stated looking at Sarah "I knew before this, Sarah I should have told you-" Bucky and Sam screamed from the living room "We've known the whole time." Sarah almost crying while the family hugged her, she said "So, Natasha how is he?" Steve groaned into his mom's shoulder. Nat blushed and sighed. They all pulled back from the hug.

Sarah pulled Natasha into the kitchen. Sarah said "Nick and I expect at least two grandchildren." Natasha looked down at her belly "Sarah, Were only 23 and we have so much more we want to do." Nat stated and Sarah touched Natasha belly "I'm telling you now, because I know Steve won't tell you he's ready himself." Natasha hugged her, and started crying a muffled "thank you" came out of her mouth.

Steve was drinking some water, when Nick put his hand on Steve's shoulder. "If the sex is good just marry her, I trust you." Nick said and he continued " Also Sarah and I want grandkids, so get on that!" like right now? Steve thought. "Nick, were good right now, maybe in couple years?" Steve said " Sam wants to be uncle, I do too! Please, Steve?" Bucky said. "I would loved too, but we've never talked about it." Steve stated, he continued "Also Clint would probably kill me." Nick laughed " My son, he would never." Steve thought back to-when Natasha him first got together. Clint knocked on door, after not getting answer he opened it. He found his sister naked straddling Steve. "Steve Rogers, why the FUCK are you having SEX with my sister!!!" Clint yelled. Natasha turned around mortified by the fact her brother saw her naked and while was having sex. Yeah Clint totally wouldn't kill him, Steve thought sarcastically.

Natasha walked out of the kitchen with Sarah calling the boys in for drinks. Nat met Steve in the living as the other guys left. Steve grabbed her waist and Natasha wrapped her arms around his neck. Steve leaned down as she leaned up to him. They kissed until they heard their family "Just have a baby already!" Bucky said before Sarah hit his head with a towel. Gesturing everyone else into the kitchen. In between kisses, Natasha started "Your mom wants a least two grandkids-" Steve cut her off with a passionate kiss " Then I better get busy"