Putting Two and Two Together

Stark Tower in Steve and Natasha's room

Natasha's POV

I woke up in bed, turned around finding Steve. As I kissed his forehead, I quickly rushed to the bathroom, and throw up.

Steve's POV

Something strange woke me up, I heard grunts and groans come from our bathroom. I run in finding Natasha crouched over the toilet, puking. I start rubbing her back, comfort her. "Natasha, are you okay?" I ask her seriously. "No, Steve yesterday I lied." She responds. "What do you mean?" I question. "Steve, I have been throwing up all week." She tells me. I realize something has been wrong for a couple days now.

Natasha's POV

I was scared, and I could tell Steve was too. I get up, suddenly and he asks. "Where are you going?" I respond. "I need to talk to Sarah and Wanda , I have no other mother or sisterly relationship. I'll be back tonight, I love you." I peck his lips before putting on clean clothes and leave.

I text Wanda telling her to meet me at Sarah's. I start driving out of city, and arriving in Brooklyn quite soon. I pass one of the SHEILD stations, It reminds of Nick and this whole experience was scaring me.

Sarah's house in Brooklyn

Arriving at Sarah's, I meet up with Wanda near the front door. "Natasha, what's wrong?" She asks, looking at the absolute sadness in my eyes. I knock on the door instead of answering her. Sarah open the door on the second knock. "Good morning girls! What are doing here? We don't have dinner til-" Sarah says but looks in my eyes, seeing that something was really wrong.

She invites us inside, and tells Wanda and I to wait for her on the couch. Sarah comes back, with some tea and starts talking.

"Natasha, are you okay? What's wrong?!? Do I need to call Nic-" I stop her. "What was it like when you were pregnant?" I ask, and Wanda looks at me shocked. "Well I was always throwing up, I was really tired, and I had started gaining weight really fast." She says as if it was yesterday. "Why do ask Natash-" She realized why I was asking. "Sarah, you know about my reproductive issues. You were the first one to take me to the doctor when thirteen. When I told you Steve and I were safe, it might have been a slight lie-" I say and she interrupts me. "What do you mean by slight lie?" "There were sometimes where maybe-" I stop and Sarah mouth was wide open as well as Wanda's. "One of those times was fairly recent, and Sarah, I'm scared I don't know what to do I don't want to scare Steve." I says, and Sarah asks. "How recent?" "A month ago, but the throwing up only came up this week, and I still haven't gotten my period." I say.

"Come on girls, were taking a trip." Sarah says getting up. "Where are we going?" Wanda asks. "We're getting a pregnancy test!" Sarah says.