Unless She Wants To

1-2 months ago, Clint's Wedding

Natasha's POV

Steve and I got our room key, and right as we walked up stairs with Wanda and Bucky. We spotted Nick and Wanda promised we would meet them later. "Honey, How are doing?" My dad asked. "Great. I just need to take a shower." I respond glancing at Steve. "What room are you in?" He asked. "255." I say. "Oh, Steve what room are you in?" Nick asked. "Also, 255-" Steve says quietly. "Oh. OH! You better not do anything-" My father says. "We won't do anything, sir. Unless she wants to." Steve says quietly. "Right, wait what do mean "unless she wants to"?" Nick asks scaring Steve. "Dad, I'll be fine. Bye!" I say waving to him.

"You just had to say didn't you!" I almost yell. "Babe, Im so sorry!" He says. "No more pet names unless we're alone." I say and he nods. We finally get to our room, and our bags are sitting there wait for us.

We took a shower and put on our bathing suits. "By the way, Bucky and Wanda are going to meet as at the private pool." Steve says. "Ok if it's private, later do you want to-" I say trailing off. "I would love to." He says kissing me.

They walk to the pool and spot Bucky, Wanda, Tony, Pepper, Thor, Sam, Maria, Pietro, Clint, and Laura. "Hey guys!" Tony yells. I wave and start walking towards them.

Steve's POV

I watched Natasha's ass in her swimsuit. It was a white bikini that perfectly displayed her body. "Come on Steve, we're going to play truth or dare." She yells and her breast bounce.

We all sit in the hot tub except Sam and Maria cause they were making out on a pool chair

We all sit in the hot tub except Sam and Maria cause they were making out on a pool chair. "Ok, Steve truth or dare?" Tony asks. Natasha smirks at me so I say. "Dare." Bucky whispers in Tony's ear. "I dare you to kiss for a minute!" He says Natasha smirks.

 "I dare you to kiss for a minute!" He says Natasha smirks

She moves towards me, straddling me. Natasha grabs my neck and slams her lips into mine. My arms rapped around her upper body, and her hands move from my neck to my hair. Natasha started kissing my jaw and down my neck. My hands went for the clasp of her swimsuit- "Wow, that seemed weirdly easy for you guys. Why?" Tony asked as separated. "Um..." I say trailing off. "They used practice kissing each other in high school." Clint said saving our asses. "Sure, you guys didn't used have sex?" Tony continued, and Bucky almost burst out laughing. "Nope. Never." Natasha and I answered quickly. "Actually It's almost time for the rehearsal dinner." Clint said again saving us.

Everyone headed back to their rooms, except who followed Steve and I. "You guys really have to be more careful." Clint said "We just got a little distracted-" Tasha says. "Just be careful. I'll meet you guys at dinner."

We took a shower and made out some after. Then we put on some nice clothes and headed to dinner.

Natasha's POV

Nick greeted us. "Honey, you look beautiful but your dress is a little short. Steve, you and Bucky are supposed her other brothers.How did you allow her to wear this?" "Dad, I'm 23." I say and Steve walked to bar, and is talking to Sam and Bucky.

" I say and Steve walked to bar, and is talking to Sam and Bucky

God I love this man I thought to myself as he walk towards me. "Hey Tasha!" Steve said giving me a beer. "Steve, I love you so much." I say thanking him as we walk towards some couches. "You know a better way of thanking me?" He whispers seductively. "What, a blowjob?" I whisper back. "No, letting have sex with you right now. On anything, and anywhere." He whispers to me and I drink a bit of the beer.

" He whispers to me and I drink a bit of the beer

"Hey guys, lets keep it pg." Clint said behind us. "We are!" I say as Clint rolled his eyes. "Clint, Natasha and I will be right back." Steve says quickly pulling me up. We walked to a nearby bathroom, and Steve locked the door and began kissing passionately. He sat me on the counter top, and slammed his mouth on mine again.

I moaned as he pushed my thighs open

I moaned as he pushed my thighs open. "Fuck Steve~" I said kissed down my neck. He pushed my red hair to the side, and started biting my neck. One of his began pushing up my dress. Before he could unzip me, his phone started ringing. "Answer the phone." I said kissing his jaw. But he continued kissing me, and the phone kept ringing. "Oh my fucking god! Stop calling!" He said annoyed, kissing my neck.

I pushed him away and grabbed the phone, answering. I checked the caller id, it Clint. "Clint, what the fuck do you want?" I ask annoyed. "Laura wants you and dad to meet her parents tomorrow ." Clint says. "Before the wedding?" I say. "Yeah, Steve can come too. They really want to meet you!" He says. "Where are we meeting?" I say sighing. "Near the bar, at nine." He says. "Okay." I say fixing my dress and walking towards the elevator.

Make sure to vote, comment, and follow if you enjoy!

-Sophia