Waking up

Steve woke up, first looking for Natasha. Then smelling bacon and eggs, he found his boxers on the ground. He put them on and walked to the kitchen.

Natasha stood in one of Steve's t-shirts making breakfast. She felt his hands rap around her waist, embracing her. Natasha sighed softly as he pushed her hair to the side to access her neck, then kissing and occasionally sucking on spots.

Natasha finally turned off the burner and turned towards Steve. Kissing him, he grabbed her ass and deposited Nat on his counter. Steve grabbed her thigh and pushed it opened, while her legs trembled in anticipation. "Steve" Natasha mumbled into his ear. He swiftly pulled down her panties. He quickly pulled down his boxer, then pushing his way into Nat. Her moans made their way around the kitchen, as he thrusted into her. "Steve, AhHh-"she screamed as he thrusted into her. The food start getting cold, but they weren't even close to finished. Steve rubbed her clit, then pulling out. Licking her until she was screaming in pleasure. Natasha pulled her shirt over head, Steve licked and rubbed each nipple. Till they were both panting "The foods cold now, Steve" she said. "I just ate" he said and Nat chuckled.

They warmed up the food and ate, then they make out in Steve's shower for an hour. Both of them get out and put on clean clothes (Natasha pretty much lives her, a lot of her clothes are lying around).

Natasha's Outfit:

Steve's Outfit: