Going Shopping

Natasha was currently more disheveled than before but she didn't really care. Steve was watching tv in his bedroom. Natasha quickly got dressed and looked in the mirror, trying to cover her bite marks with her long red hair. Steve arms wrapped around her, he was still naked. "Can you just stay here?" He said before he moved her hair getting better access of Natasha's neck. She simply sigh, and hit his hand away before sauntering out of the room and yelling "Just wait til tonight, Steve."

I walked out into the street, and I hauled a cab. Maria texted me asking where I was, and Pepper asked. "What is taking you so long?" I finally responded "Nothing, just got dressed." " Wait, but you were dressed when Tony and I visited you—oh" Pepper realized while typing. Maria stated "I'm surprised your not pregnant, considering you and Steve go at like rabbits!" Natasha blushed and texted "Ok, let's stop talking about this!" The cab pulled up to the large department store. She tipped him and walked in, Natasha stopped Pepper waving at her.

"Hey Natasha!" Pepper said as Natasha walked up to her. "Where's Maria?" Right as I asked Maria grabbed my shoulders scaring. My hair moved over revealing a lovely hickey, Maria pointed at it asking. "Weren't Pepper and Tony just at Steve's house?" Pepper nodded and laughed, as I covered the bite mark once again. "Let's go guys!" I said, still blushing.

All the girls picked out expensive dress, mostly because they used Tony's credit card to purchase them. Natasha chose a simple black dress, and she knew Steve would love it. Steve called as she walked towards the lingerie section. "Hey babe, how's dress shopping?" He asked. "Great, just picking out some lingerie now." She said smirking, knowing he would ask for a picture. He asked quietly with desire in his voice. "Will I get picture, If I'm convincing enough?" I responded picking out some red lingerie. " Be patient enough to wait til tonight-" Steve cut me off "I guess I'll have to wait then, I'm picking you up at 8:00. Love you!" "Love you too"

I said, hanging up as Maria and Pepper walked towards me. Both had picked out their dress, and Maria pointed at the lingerie I was holding "Are going to conceive a baby or something? Like god DAMN NATASHA!" I paused and responded "Maybe." Both of them screamed, as I walked to the dressing rooms.

Natasha's dress:

"Natasha, you look beautiful!" She looked a her self in the mirror

"Natasha, you look beautiful!" She looked a her self in the mirror. And her friends were right, the black dress perfectly displayed her curves. I thought to myself Steve is gonna love this.

Sorry it took so long to post this, I volleyball tournament and now I'm sick so yeah. I'm really sorry about that
-Sophie