The Meet Up

1-2 months ago, Clint's Wedding
Hours before the wedding

Natasha's POV

I grabbed my dress and walked Laura to the bridal suite, where Wanda, Maria, and Pepper were waiting. "Are you excited?" I asked her. "Marrying your brother is beyond exciting!" Laura said. "What about you and Steve? Is there a wedding in the works?" She says as we arrive at the door. "No, we haven't even told Sarah yet." I say and she nods as I knock on the door.

"Oh my god, I thought you guys were never gonna to get here!" Pepper said as she opened the door and pulled us inside. "Natasha, your lingerie is here. Steve dropped off-" Wanda said spotting me. "That kinky fucker!" I mumbled looking at the underwear. "What's wrong?" Laura asked from the make up chair. "Steve and his kinkiness." The girls laughed as I showed them my lingerie.

We put on our lingerie, and did our makeup and hair. I sit down and text Steve while Maria does my hair.

Steve: Are wearing the lingerie set I bought you?
Natasha: Oh like I could wear anything else. 😒
Steve: I would to see you in it, but Clint is watch me like a hawk. :(
Natasha: Come up with something, because I need to feel inside-
Steve: I told him that I'm grabbing some ice. Meet at the lounge in 10 minutes
Natasha: I can't wait!;)

"I'm going to go get a drink." I say quickly as Maria finish my hair. "Natasha! The wedding is in like 4 hours!" Pepper said and Wanda smirked at me, as she looked up from her own phone. "I'm going too!" Wanda added quickly. Wanda and I exchange a look before putting on our dresses.

 Wanda and I exchange a look before putting on our dresses

We walk out quickly, and Wanda starts talking. "I'm guessing Steve asked for sex?" I nod at her statement. "Bucky, too?" I say smirking and she nodded, laughing. "They really are brothers aren't they?" She said and we both laugh. I get off on the lounge floor. "I hope the sex is good!" I say grinning. "You too!" She says as the elevator door closes.

I open the door to the lounge and spot Steve in the corner. I walk over. "Hey honey." I say whispering in his ear, seductively. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. "I love the dress, it's sexy." He whispers into the kiss. "Can we take this somewhere private?" I say and he pulls me to the bathroom.

We stumbled to the large sitting area, after locking the door. Our kisses became more and more heated as we continued. I moaned against his lips, as Steve unzipped my dress. "Tasha, I'm gonna need you to take off your dress." He said breaking the kiss. Steve watched as I pushed the green fabric off my body, revealing my black bra, panties, and garters.

His eyes widened and then quickly darkened as he grabbed my waist

His eyes widened and then quickly darkened as he grabbed my waist. Steve quickly took off his clothes. "I'm fucking you with these garters on!" He said pushing my panties to the side. "Oh fuck, we don't have a condom-" He says worried. "Just go, it will feel better." He nodded and pulled on top of his cock.

Steve thrusted in and out, the pain was quickly forgot

Steve thrusted in and out, the pain was quickly forgot. He kissed my shoulder and cleavage before our lips met in passionate battle. I moan and scream into his neck while my nails scratched his back. "Fuck, Steve I need to cum- AahHh FUCK, FUCK!" I say as came mid-sentence. Steve continued thrusting harder and harder. "Baby I know you want to~" He whispered. "Steve, I need you to go deeper." I say quietly. Steve grabbed my ass and pulled us up. I cried into his neck at the change of position. Hot cum filled my panties, and Steve thrusted once more before we came together.

Panting, Steve pulled out of me and put back on his boxers. I laid back and tried to catch my breath. "I think we need to do that again." I state. "We need to get back, it's 3 and the weddings at 5." He admits quietly. "But-" I was interrupted by Steve's kiss. "We can meet up after the wedding, okay?" Steve said, I nodded and kissed him.