Flight To Missouri

1-2 months ago, Clint's Wedding

Natasha's POV

I was so excited! We were flying Missouri for the wedding. Tony flew all of us in his private jet, and I sat next to my boyfriend. Steve and I were silently teasing each other, and whispering. "I wish we could have sex right now." He whispered. "We could." I respond quietly, and we looked around finding everyone asleep except Bucky, who watched our every move. I got up quickly and whispered. "Meet me in the bathroom. Bucky wouldn't tell anyone."

I took off my shirt, and waited for Steve

I took off my shirt, and waited for Steve. I hear quiet knocking on door, and I saw him waiting. Pulling him in, we slammed our lips against together, furiously. Steve picks me up, placing me on the sink. He kissed my exposed breast and I moan as he pulled down my leggings. I kissed down his neck and assisted him in undressing. Steve pulled me back up to his face and we kissed desperately. As we parted, Steve mumbled "Fuck, we don't have a condom." I broke the kiss, pulling a condom from bra, smirking. "Fuck, that was so hot!" He said pushing my panties down and pulled his boxers down. Steve fucked me on sink for next hour, til we were both panting.

We got dressed quickly and left separately

We got dressed quickly and left separately. Steve smacked my ass as we walked past Bucky, who looked at us in shock. We watched the Office for next 15 minutes and then we landed.

Bucky went to Natasha as the plane landed. "I'm not even going ask what you guys did in the bathroom for an hour." He said grinning and Wanda walked to him, gently kissing his shoulder. Bucky blushed and Wanda walked away. "Hmm. I'll have ask Wanda the same thing." I said smirking. "How the sex, James? It definitely looks good." I say grinning. "It's good, Wanda is good. How's Steve?" He answers nervously. "It's sex-" I say. "That's not what I heard on plane." Bucky said grinning widely as Steve walk towards us. "You fucking heard us-" I say as Steve interrupts me. "I keep telling you that have to be quieter, Sarah and Nick are gonna find out soon." He scares me. "Steve, shit you scared me!" I say in shock. He apologizes. "Sorry, I just wanted to tell you and Bucky that our car is ready." We all start walking towards baggage claim. Wanda waves to us and says our stuff is all ready in the car.

Steve drives to the hotel, and I talk quietly to Wanda in the back of the car. "What are guys talking about?" Bucky asks turning to us. "Women problems, you wouldn't understand." I say smirking at Wanda. "Wanda, when are you guys telling Sarah?" I whisper but Bucky hears it. "That we're having sex? When are you?" He says. "I don't know. Teasing Steve infront of her is fun." I say, Bucky and Wanda laugh. We soon arrived and checked in at the hotel.

The Hotel

These next few chapters are flash back ones

These next few chapters are flash back ones. So that's why they're is a time jump. Sorry I haven't posted, I stay up til 4 am yesterday working on new chapters for both books. Make sure to vote, comment, and follow if you enjoy!