James Samuel Clinton Rogers

8 1/2 months later
Natasha's POV

"Fuck." I muttered.

"Babe, are you okay?" Steve rushes towards caressing my hand.

"Just the baby kicking. I'm fine, Steve."

"Are you sure we can call my-" I kissed him. "No, the second I have a contraction I'll tell you."

Soon after that we went to sleep. I woke up feeling immediate pains in my stomach and I rushed to the bathroom. As I closed the door, I heard a 'pop' and fluids rush down my legs. "No." I cried softly. "Not now!" I quickly began to clean up the mess, when a contraction washed over me. "FUCK!!" I screamed gripping the counter tops. Steve burst threw the door. "Nat honey. Are you okay?" He asks kissing my head. "Steve- AHHH THIS HURTS SO MUCH!!!" I digging my nails into his arms. "I'm calling everyone, sit tight, babe." He said walking after the contraction subsided.

"Nat are you ready to go?" He asks rubbing my back.
"I think there bett- STEVE THERE WAY WORSE!!!" I said falling to the ground. "I can't do this, Steve. I can't." I cried as Steve cupped my cheek. "We can do this Nat. We're going to have a baby." He smiled. "We're going to have a baby." I repeated.

"Let's get you in the car." He said grabbing our hospital bag and walking me out to the car. "I'm so tired, Steve." I said as he started the car. "Try to get some sleep, Tasha. Will be there soon." He said kissing my head as my eyes closed.

"We're here." Steve said opening my door. "Where are everyone?" I asked breathless threw the pain. "Everyone's inside. You ready?" He reached for my hands. "I'm ready."

Soon we saw Helen who got in a hospital gown and a bed as quickly as she had seen my contraction ridden face. "You can let them in. I have a feeling they'll break down the door." I said adjusting myself in the bed. "Hey guys-" "Natasha how are you doing?" Sarah said rushing to me. "Other than the pains of childbirth my night was fine." I said everybody laughed. "Shit, Steve." I muttered. "I'm here." He said grabbing my hand sitting next to me as another contraction ripped threw me. "Fuck, where's Clint and Nick?" My breathing finally evening out. "Their on there way I promise."

"Nat?" Clint said opening the door with Nick following close behind him. "Hey." I said weakly. "How are you feeling?" Nick asks. "Tired- HOLY FUCK!!! IT HURTS DAD. IT HURT SO MUCH!!" I yelled throwing my head back, into the pillow while my nails grasped Nick's T-shirt. "Clint, get the doctor!" Nick said over his shoulder. "Sweetheart you've got this." Nick smoothed my hair, gently pushing it out of my face. "Just breath." He said.

Just like that Helen and Bruce burst threw the door accompanied by Clint, Steve, Sarah, and Bucky. Helen checked on my vitals and dilatation. "10 centimeters, she's good to go." Helen said to Bruce. "I'm going to have to ask everyone to leave."Bruce said motioning to the door. Once everyone had. "Nat, you ready?" Bruce asks looking at me. "Ready."

"Push!" I whimpered at the pain but continued. Steve brushed my hair out off my face. "Again!" Helen yelled. "I can't too tired." I cried softly. "Natasha, you have to." Helen said.

"I can't. STEVEE!!!" I howled, shutting my eyes. Then there was silence before a small cry pierced the room. "It's a boy." Bruce announced. "Steve, we did it." My eyes tearing up as I looked at him. "No Nat, you did it." He said kissing my head. Steve cut the cord and a nurse wrapped him up in a blue blanket, placing him in my arms.

"He's so little." I smiled softly. "He is." He kissed my head. "Thank you." I said without looking away from baby in my arms. "For what?" Steve asks smiling. "For being my family. I love you." I said. "I love you too." He says leaning down to kiss me. "So what are we naming him?" Steve said leaning back his chair. "James." "You sure?" He asks. "It's the only name I can think of." I say. "James Samuel Clinton Rogers." I said smiling at James. "You probably bring them in before they break down the door." I said sighing. "I'm surprised they haven't already." Steve said and I laughed softly.

"Hey- Okay." Everyone rushed past Steve heading towards me. "He's cute. What's his name?" Sam asks. "James Samuel Clinton Rogers." I said proud as Steve walked over and kissed my cheek. "You names you're kid after me?" Bucky asked. "Bucky, you're the main reason we got together in the first place." I said. Nick was silent his gaze focused on James, Steve, and I. "Dad, do you want to hold him?" I asked and everyone turned to Nick as he nodded. "Hi. I'm your grandpa Nick, James." Everyone smiled as James cooed at Nick's words. "And I'm your grandma Sarah." Sarah said as brushing her finger on James's nose. "We love you so much." Sarah look at Steve and I. "Especially your my mom and dad. It sounds strange when I say that." Everybody laughs.

"So now we have to plan a wedding." Steve say as I breastfeed James. "Yeah." I say never looking away from James. "He has your hair." Steve says. "Huh?" I ask looking at him. "He has your hair." Steve strokes James head. "Yeah, but he has your eyes." I said smiling at Steve. "I wish he had your eyes." Steve said as James played with my hair. "Why?" "Because they're so- you." He leaned in and kissed me. "Welcome to the family, James. Our messed up family."