Telling the Office

Natasha's POV

I knock on Steve's office door. He answers it by pulling me inside, kissing me. Steve picks me up and placing me on his desk, he starts kissing my neck furiously. I moaned his name as he unzips my dress.

 I moaned his name as he unzips my dress

"Stop, Stop." I say suddenly feeling nauseous. I push Steve off of me and run to the trash can. Steve quickly follows, and holds back my hair. Once I finish, my body is weak and sickly. "Are you okay, Tasha?" He asks worried. "I'm fine, but our child just ruined mommy's sexy time with daddy." I say and Steve laughs. "But we can resume." I say grabbing Steve's shirt, kissing him.

After our intimate moment on the floor of Steve office, we lay panting. "Wow, you are super horny when you're pregnant." He said kissing my bare breast. "I could one or two more rounds." I said looking at him. He grabs my face and kisses me.

"You and Natasha wanted to meet with us!" Tony yelled slamming his fist into the door. "Oh fuck! Steve get up!" I said quickly grabbing my clothes.

"Okay, we're ready!" Steve said opening the door. "Wait~" I said kissing him- "Gross! Steve could you stop making out with my sister right in front of me?" Clint says sarcastically. Steve broke the kiss and fixed his tie as I adjusted my dress.

"Why are we here?" Thor asks from the corner of the conference room

"Why are we here?" Thor asks from the corner of the conference room. "As many of you know, Natasha has been sick this week. Yesterday, we got some really surprising news!" Steve said. "What type of news?" Bruce asks.

"I'm pregnant!" I blurt out. The room was soon filled with congratulations. "Oh my god, that's wonderful!" Pepper says hugging me. "So where?" Tony asks. Steve and I blushed. "Clint's wedding-" Steve says and I cursed under my breath.

"You conceived my niece or nephew at my wedding!?!?" Clint stammers. "Like you wouldn't of done the same." Bucky said laughing. "Shut up James! He needs time." Wanda says with an amused look on her face. "Well, we do have sex like anywhere-" Steve says. "Wow, really? You just fucked me on your office floor, Steve!" I said and everyone laughs at Steve's blush. "Oh by the way, stop having sex in the office!" Tony says. "You won't stop me, Stark!" I say.