Chrismas Preparations

Btw the flashback episodes were only for how Natasha got pregnant, so read the prequel to hear more about the wedding.
—————————————————————————
Present Day
Steve's Apartment

Natasha's POV

After dinner, we drove to Steve's apartment. As we parked, Steve asked. "Should I grow a beard?" "Why?" I ask smiling. "I don't know, maybe you-" He starts. "Maybe I want scarps in between my thighs?" I say interrupting him. He blushed. We got out of the car and walk to the elevator.

"I think a beard would be very sexy." I say seductively. Steve turns to me and kisses passionately. We break the kiss and gasp for air.

The elevator door finally opens and walk to his apartment door. Steve unlocks it, and we walk to the bedroom. He takes off his clothes, and throws me his button-up. Steve watches me unclasp my bra and put the shirt on. We get in bed, I kiss his shoulder. "Good night, Steve." "Good night, Natasha."

———————————————————————————

I woke up to Steve peppering kisses on my shoulder. I turn around and peck his lips. "Good morning." He says leaning in to kiss me. I break the kiss and get out of bed. "I'm taking a shower, and your going to join me." I say seductively. Steve gets up, quickly. As he kisses my lips passionately and I pull him into the bathroom.

In between kisses, we gently washed each other's bodies

In between kisses, we gently washed each other's bodies. We finished as quickly as we started. We put on our underwear and made out for 10 more minutes.

"Steve, we have to-" I was interrupted by his kiss. I push him off me. "Come on, we need to get dressed." I say getting up in my underwear with my hands on my hips. "Okay, Okay." He says stubbornly.

"Tasha, are you ready?" Steve yells from the kitchen. "I'm coming!" I say walking in, kissing his cheek. "You look beautiful." He says grabbing my waist, admiring my body. "Let's go." I say pecking his lips. We walk to the elevator and wait.

"Did you shave this morning?" I ask him, gently touching his jaw. "No." He mumbled. "Well, I guess have to see how it feels later." I say smirking and he blushes. We walk onto elevator, and later arrive at the garage.

Before we get into the car, Steve speaks. "We should probably tell people that your pregnant." "I guess but then everyone will ask where we, you know conceived it." I say opening my door. Steve nods getting into the car. As we drove to work, we discussed our projects and assignments for today. Steve's hand rested on my thigh, occasionally squeezing it.

We got to work, finding out the that Tony had planned a surprise budget meeting. Steve and I walked to the conference room, waiting for everyone else to arrive.

Steve sat down next to me and touched my stomach. Soon, Wanda and Bucky arrived tired and covered in hickeys. I whispered to Wanda as she sat down next to me. "Someone had a long night." "We stayed up til 5 am, but it was so worth it." She whispered back, smiling. "I need the details, tell me later." I say smirking and she nods. "Okay everyone, Let's get started!" Tony says standing up.

Tony talks about boring budgets and then calls me up. I walk up and greet everyone.
"Good morning everyone! We will be having our annual Christmas party next week. Please sign up for jobs by this Thursday. Thank you, have a great day!" Everyone gets up and Wanda walks towards me.

We walk into my office and she starts talking. "So he pulled me into the guest room at Sarah house first-" I let out an exaggerated gasp. "Wait til I tell Sarah that her oldest son also fucked a girl in her house." "Well then he ripped my bra-" Wanda was interrupted by the knock at the door. "Who is it?" I ask. "It's Bucky, I have to meet with Wanda." Bucky says from outside and both girls smirk. "She'll be right out!" I say loudly as Wanda walks towards the door.