Chapter 14

The first thing Namjoon did when he got back from the hike with his group was to go look for you. It was around dinner time and everyone was supposed to be gathered in the restaurant for dinner. Scanning the room and eyeing every ponytail he could find, no one was close to being you. He found Jungkook, who was also searching for something.

"Where's Y/N?" Namjoon asked.

The maknae's eyes fell, "I don't know, hyung. I thought she was helping another group behind us but she didn't come back." The other boys sensed the alertness of their best friends and soon joined them. Jungkook filled them in on what happened while Namjoon tried calling. It went right to voicemail.

"Okay, let's not overreact here," Seokjin advised. "Maybe she's still in her room. Girls take a long time to shower."

"I don't think so," Jungkook disagreed. "I asked an instructor to knock on her door but she wasn't in there." The boys grew silent.

"Did something happen on the hike?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook shook his head, "No, she was perfectly fine."

Namjoon's throat was dried as his heart went numb. "You guys go get dinner, I'll go look for her."

"No, we're coming with you," Hoseok said, and they all nodded. Namjoon didn't have time to argue, so he directed his soldiers. The maknae line would search along the beachfront, Seokjin and Jimin would look around the garden, Hoseok and Yoongi would ask the security team if they had seen you, and Namjoon would search the amenities of the resort. His mind was cluttered, wild thoughts flashed by, that you were taken, or that you were upset with him for some reason and left without saying anything. But that didn't sound like you, you would never let your own feelings get in the way of your duties.

He went everywhere. The lobby, gym, kitchen, bar, pool, spa. Nothing. You weren't anywhere. It was as if you had vanished. The boys gathered again outside. "The security cameras didn't catch her coming back to the resort after the hike," Hoseok reported.

"None of the instructors have seen her either," Taehyung added. "I don't think they will file a report, they won't want to make a big deal out of this."

"Why not?" Jimin asked.

"Because she doesn't come from an influential background," Yoongi answered. "If it was any other heiress, the school would have choppers flying. But because Y/N is just normal, they're not going to put out any resources."

Namjoon nodded, it was a bitter reality. "Yoongi hyung is right, we have to find her ourselves." He turned to the maknae, "Jungkook, please try to remember, did anything strange happen while you were on the hike?"

The boy tapped his foot, impatiently waiting for his brain to work, and his eyes widened. "Soo Ji."

"Soo Ji?" Namjoon repeated.

"She asked Y/N to help her with something, and after that, she told the group that Y/N stayed behind to help the next group." Jungkook explained. "Fuck, why was I so stupid? I should have known something was wrong. I'm so sorry, hyung."

The pieces immediately put themselves together, and the boys all understood. "It's okay." Namjoon said blankly. Then he placed a hand on Jungkook's shoulder, giving him a comforting squeeze, but his eyes told a different story. Under the moonlight, they roared in silver rage. "Bring her to me. Now."

***

In the buzzing restaurant, students broke off into their usual friend groups. Soo Ji clinked her champagne glass with her entourage to celebrate her sacrifices for the good of the students of Wisteria. "Thank god she's gone," Eun Ji said, stuffing her mouth with butter lobster roll. "It's so quiet without her constant yapping."

"It's only temporary," Soo Ji pointed out. "She'll wake up eventually and crawl back here."

"But still, it'll teach her a lesson to step out of place," Ji Ah commented. "People like her shouldn't be given power when she won't even put it to good use."

"And what good use is that?" Soo Ji teased.

"Hooking me up with boys of the music room, of course," Ji Ah laughed, but stopped instantly when she found Soo Ji glaring. The last thing Ji Ah wants is to get on Soo Ji's bad side, especially after what happened today.

Soo Ji scoffed, "If anyone has a chance with those boys, it's me."

"Of course," the two other girls mumbled. To her disappointment, she didn't see Namjoon anywhere. She would have to make her move on him later, but she didn't spot Jungkook walking towards her and she smiled in satisfaction.

"Oppa," she shrieked. Jungkook cleared his throat and leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Do you want to join the boys and me for a drink at the bar?"

"I would love to," she beamed. She allowed him to hold her hand and escort her out of the room, all while her friends watched in envy, but they were glad she was gone. The two of them walked passed the bar and up the elevator. Soo Ji was getting suspicious and excited. Maybe he wants to take me to bed already, she thought, naughty boy. Her heart was on the verge of exploding when he led her to his room. As soon as the door closed, her hands went around his neck as she tried to kiss him. But he scooped her up and tossed her on the bed. "So impatient, are we?" she swooned.

"You have no idea," Jungkook exhaled. "Now strip." Soo Ji was loving the dominance and obeyed his command. When she got to her undergarments, he told her to stop. "It's a shame someone with an ugly heart like you was blessed with a nice face."

"Oppa, what.." The lights flickered on and Soo Ji immediately saw the recording camera. Next to it, were the boys of the music room. Jungkook backed away, revealing Kim Namjoon sitting on his throne. She quickly pulled the blanket to hide her half-naked body. "What's going on here?"

"I just want to ask you a few questions, that's all." Namjoon stated. "And if I like the answer, I'll leave you alone. But if I don't..." He didn't need to finish the sentence, Soo Ji saw the scissors, they would cut her hair off. "What did you do to Y/N?"

"N-nothing," she answered, confident that they wouldn't dare touch her. She was wrong. Namjoon moved his chin. Jimin moved in a flash, holding her arms while Taehyung held the scissor. Snip snip. She stared in horror as a big chunk of hair fell on the bed. She screamed.

"I'll ask you again," Namjoon cleared his throat. "What did you do to her?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, I didn't do anything to her." she yelled. That didn't make Namjoon happy one bit. Seokjin pulled out an electric shaver and tossed it to Taehyung. Soo Ji's eyes grew wider as the razor's humming got closer, she was crying. "Stop, please! I'll tell you." Jimin let her go, and her body slumped down on the bed. "I just wanted to teach her a lesson."

Namjoon got up from his seat and pulled her chin up roughly. "Where the fuck is she?"