Epilogue

Five years later

The young CEO leaned back in his chair, observing the clouds moving against the skyline through the window of his sky-high office. The sun will descend as it always has but something will change at the end of the day. He closed his eyes and pressed his forehead against the glass table to cool himself down. Countless meetings and multimillion-dollar business deals can't begin to compare to how important today would be.

If his father sees him now, he would laugh. Thankfully, his father and stepmother were on vacation in Greece right now. And Namjoon was happy about that, not only because they would finally get to spend time together, but also Namjoon was more than capable of handling business here as he has been for the last 3 years. In those years, he had expanded his business to more countries and made sure a portion of all sales go to foundations that were close to his heart. In the news, he was portrayed as an angel but also as a devil because his looks were killer. Since cutting long hair and having more tailored suits, he had been mistaken many times with being a model or actor.

He never corrected them, a trick he learned from his beloved hyung. Speaking of which, Seokjin and him had just signed a deal to open an affordable makeup line and stores where Seokjin will personally give makeup lessons to boys and girls who have zero experience in this business. He feels joy when someone finally sees their beauty from within. Yoongi released his third mixtape, solidifying his position as the country's softest rapper. Hoseok and Jimin partnered up to open a dance academy. Taehyung's latest exhibition was held in Paris and Jungkook's bunny and comic book cafe had its grand opening last year. In the basement, he also holds taekwondo lessons, quite the duality, Namjoon thought.

His eyes landed on the latest cover of Vogue Korea, it was of him and his infamous wink. The title read "The Most Eligible Bachelor in the World." He chuckled. It was almost true, he was a bachelor still but beyond eligible since his heart already belongs to someone else.

His assistant knocked on his door, "Ms.Choi is on her way up" she announced.

"Alright, please send her in right away," Namjoon replied. He immediately stood up and checked his hair to make sure it was nothing was sticking out. The door opened again and the first thing Namjoon saw was the crimson lips against the slim-cut white suit. His heart started racing as he reached out to shake your hand. "It's good to see you, Ms.Choi." he cooed.

"Likewise, Mr.Kim," you replied with a sly smile. Namjoon led you to the large oval meeting table by the windows. You sat adjacent to each other. The air was intense, Namjoon bit back his smile. After crashing your wedding and apologizing to Jooheon's family, Namjoon went back to the States to finish his studies. He was grateful that you were okay with the distance, he knew that you were strong in that way but it didn't stop him from missing you. Every summer and holiday break, he was glued to your side. The news made many speculations about who the girl that stole the young CEO's heart because you both kept a low profile.

"Thank you for coming." he began.

"Well, you did schedule this meeting with me," you pointed out. Namjoon chuckled at the straightforwardness. After you graduated, you became a consultant for major companies and politicians. They admired your tactics and you just enjoy telling people what to do. It was the perfect job. "I'm guessing you need some consulting."

Namjoon nodded eagerly, "I'm sure you've seen the recent Vogue interview that I did and the cover."

"How could I miss them?" you replied coolly, "They're everywhere. You're everywhere." The most eligible bachelor, you thought. Keeping your relationship quiet was something you both agreed on because you didn't want the world to get involved. Having things on the down-low had its benefits, but also drawbacks. Since Namjoon is incredibly handsome, young, and rich, it's not a surprise that everywhere he went, some girl would try to attach themselves to him and try to get his attention. When he supervises photoshoots for a product, supermodels were always clinging onto him. While it was annoying to see pictures online, you never got mad at him because he always unintentionally ignore them.

Namjoon smirked, "Are you jealous?"

"In your dreams," you rolled your eyes. "But is that what you wanted to discuss? To see if it was a good image for your company?"

"Sort of," he recited. "It's linked to that. There will be a major change in my life and it will affect my company and public perception. I wanted to get your take on the situation and hear what you have to say about the ordeal."

You sat up a little taller at the urgency in his tone, his eyes became hooded, making the butterflies in your stomach flutter even faster. It's this kind of expression that makes everyone around him melt at his words and you were no exception. "Alright, what is it?"

Namjoon adjusted his tie and cleared his throat, his hands clasped on the table. "I want to get married," he answered confidently, a fond smile on his face. The words sent you into a shock and made your cheeks flushed. However, your face remained fixated ahead. "I want to marry the love of my life, do you think that's a good idea?"

You bit back a smile, "Well that depends. Do you love her?"

"More than anything in the world."

"And will you protect her from the danger of the world?"

"I'd give my life to her."

"And will you let her shield you in times of need?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Then I think it will be just fine." you nodded. His face was beaming as he ran towards you, picking you up and spinning you around. He had always wanted to do that, like the movies and this was the most perfect time.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," you replied as your lips met. The lips that would be yours forever. When your feet landed on the ground, Namjoon took your hand and placed the ring on your finger. It dazzled like your constellation. The constellation made possible because of him, the moon of your life.

"That was the lamest proposal I've ever seen." someone said. You both jumped back to see the group of boys standing by the door. It was Yoongi who spoke his opinion. The rest of them nodded.

"Have you been here the entire time?" you asked, frowning in confusion and surprised. Once again, they all nodded the obedient children. Namjoon sighed and covered his face with his palm. "You shouldn't have given them access to this office," you told him.

"Well you agreed to marry him, and we're a package deal!" Jimin declared. All at once, they ran over and tackled you two in a hug. Laughter flew around as they exchanged words of congratulations. In the midst of the chaos, Namjoon was still holding on tightly to your hand. He couldn't imagine letting them go ever again.

The game went on and it didn't get easier. But the boys of the music room grew up and they understood there was more to them and more to life than being young, bored, rich, and cruel.