one

FEBRUARY 2018

BRAD'S POV
After spending a long, tiring day in the studio we decided to head to a pub once we had finished. We felt as though we had earned a well deserved drink after all of the work we had put in today.

I had been working all day along side Grace and Ian. The other boys were at home with their families relaxing but my passion for music didn't allow me to relax.

Being as determined as I was, I wanted to constantly work on music to get it out to the fans. As well as working on music in my spare time I enjoyed helping other artists out in the studio.

The three of us made our way to the nearest pub; we hurried in and ordered our drinks before making our way to an empty table.

The more the three of us engaged in conversation I found myself becoming more intrigued in Grace.

'Sorry guys, I'm going to have to go. I promised the wife we'd have a movie night.' Ian said as he stood up from the table.

We said our goodbyes before I turned to Grace.

'Fancy another drink?' I asked and watched as a smile formed on her face.

'Sure. I know this other cool bar nearby, we could go there?' She suggested sweetly.

'Let's go.' I replied as we gathered our stuff and left.

On our short walk to the second bar we got to learn more a slight bit more about each other, I was enjoying the time we had spent together today.

As she led us into the bar of her choice I was suddenly surrounded by vibrant colours and designs upon the walls as well as the colourful accessories.

'This is unreal.' I gawked as I looked around.

A smile played on her lips before she replied, 'I knew you'd like it.'

She took my hand and led me towards the bar.

'Hiya, could I have a sex on the beach and,' she turned to me with a smirk.

'I'll have a corona please.' I nodded at the bartender.

He handed me my beer before he went to make Grace's cocktail.

'I'm really excited to see how our song turns out.' She said as she turned her body to me.

'Me too. If you're up for it we could do another session to get it finished?' I asked her in hope she'd say yes.

'I'd love that.' She said before she bit her lip as I nodded and took a swing of my beer to hide my grin.

'A sex on the beach.' The bartender called out before handing her the cocktail.

Before she could hand him money I already gave him it.

'Brad!' She groaned.

'My treat.' I smiled at her, watching as she playfully rolled her eyes.

'Well thank you.' She smiled. 'I love this song!' She shouted to me as a song came on.

She grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor.

I watched as she swayed her hips to the rhythm of the song.

Her black 3/4 length dress showed off her curves.

She then came closer to me; we were almost touching.

'Dance with me.' She whispered as she pulled me closer.

I knew what she was trying to do. And I wasn't going to stop her.

She turned so her back was against me. Feeling myself becoming more turned on by the girl in front of me- I knew we needed to get out of the bar.

'Wanna head back to mine?' I asked her as she bit her lip and ran her hand through her hair.

'I'm going to the toilet, I'll meet you outside.' She told me after we downed the remainder of our drinks.

I made my way out of the bar, taking my phone from my pocket I ordered an Uber to take us to mine.

Within a few minutes Grace reappeared from the bathroom. She came closer to me before I turned us around so her back was against the wall.

Finally we let our lips connect, her hands were quick to go around my neck; running her hands through my curls, feeling her nails against my scalp sent shivers through my body.

I had been dying to do this to her all day. I spent my day wondering what her plump lips would feel like against mine.

My hands slipped to around her waist, just above her bum. Now, it didn't matter to us who was about.

'There's our Uber.' Grace said breathlessly as she pulled away, nodding the the car that parked behind me.

We quickly hurried to the Uber in hope that we would arrive at mine faster.

Her hand impatiently ran up and down my thigh, every so often squeezing it.

My hand inched closer to her area before she turned to my collar bone, kissing along my skin. 

After a 10 minute Uber drive that felt painfully long, we arrived at my place.

Thanking the driver, we hurried into the building where we impatiently waited as the lift travelled down the many floors.

As soon as we were in the lift she pushed me to the corner, placing her soft lips on my neck yet again.

Feeling the pleasure flow through my body already I let a loud moan out which caused a smile to form on Grace's face.

The lift dinged indicating we were at my floor. I grabbed her hand and led her towards my flat.

Within a matter of seconds we were both naked on my bed as we made out.

'Are you sure?' I asked her as it got more heated.

'So sure.' She mumbled as she pulled me back to meet her lips again.

Her hands found the hem of my top, she gripped on it as I grinded against her.

I pulled away and pulled it over my body leaving my torso bare, watching as her eyes raked over my body before her hand traced my faint abs.

She pulled her dress over her head to leave her in a laced lilac bra along with a matching thong which caused my breath to hitch in my throat.

Pushing her onto her back I climbed on top of her as our lips began to attack one another.

In the process she began to unbutton my jeans indicating she wanted them off which I wasted no time in doing.

This time she pushed me down the bed before she climbed over my body. I slightly shuffled up the bed so my back was against my headboard.

My hands sat firmly at her waist as I took in every inch of her body; she was beautiful.

She lent down towards me and began kissing me again, this time our crotch's were rubbing against one another creating friction through our underwear.

'Are you sure about this?' I asked her in a soft voice.

We were now both naked on the sheets in my room and I couldn't help but admire her as she lay there.

'I need you.' She bit her lip as she pulled me towards her.