six

MAY 2018

GRACE'S POV
My eyes fluttered open revealing the room I was all too familiar with over the past weeks. A frown appeared on my face as I noticed he wasn't next to me.

A few minutes later I decided to get up. I found my underwear and grabbed one of Brad's shirts before taking it to his en-suite to shower.

After I had finished in the bathroom I exited his room and made my way to the living room. And I cannot lie I have to say I was impressed with the sight.

My eyes instantly took in the sight in front of me of Brad in just a pair of gym shorts, no top, sweaty and doing push ups.

'Wow.' I breathed out to get his attention.

His head turned to greet my presence, a small smile evident on his red face. After 5 more pushups he lifted himself off of the floor and made his way towards me.

'Brad no! I just showered.' I exclaimed as he opened his arms to engulf me in a hug.

'I see you've stole my shirt.' He said smirking as he took in my outfit.

'Yeah cause I'm going to wear my dress from last night.' I sarcastically rolled my eyes.

'I wouldn't mind seeing you in that again.' He smirked as he placed his hands firmly on my hips and swayed to the music coming from his phone.

'Why because you ripped it off?' I rolled my eyes, making my way to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Finding the kitchen had a few discarded wrappers, I bent down to pick them up to only have Brad pretend to take me from behind.

'Bradley.' I said sternly and gave him a look.

'You turn me on so much.' He whispered in my ear, letting his hot breath fan against my skin.

'Breakfast?' I asked him as I escaped his embrace.

'Yeah, you.' He said with a smirk causing me to roll my eyes.

He grabbed my hand and ran it down his sweaty bare torso with a the biggest smirk on his face.

I let out a loud squeal as I batted him away.

'You're disgusting!' I exclaimed as I pushed him up the hall to his room.

Once he had finally got in the shower it meant I could get on with making breakfast in peace.

I knocked on Tris' door of his bedroom, waiting a reply. I heard a grumble coming from in the room.

'Do you want some breakfast? I'm making scrambled eggs and bacon.' I asked.

Within a few seconds he was at the door. 'You are a legend, yes please!' He said as he grabbed me and kissed my head.

I let out a chuckle before going back to the kitchen where I began to make breakfast for the three of us.

Brad returned from his room around 10 minutes later.

He wore grey, tight joggers and a black t-shirt, grinning as he walked towards me he trapped me between him and the counter.

'This shirt is a little too short for you.' He whispered as he ran his hands from my thighs up to my bum.

'Well buy bigger shirts then.' I teased him back.