four

APRIL 2018

GRACE'S POV
Today The Vamps manager had arranged for me to go to their writing session seeing as he enjoyed the work me and Brad had previously done.

However I will have to try my best not to get to close to Brad; it's been 4 weeks since I last seen him. He's been on tour around the world and both of our schedules have been so busy that I can't guarantee anything won't happen.

I arrived 10 minutes late as the traffic in London was heavy. As the lift doors were about to close someone came running in.

It was no other than Brad himself.

Once he noticed it was me a smile took over his face.

He strutted from the opposite side of the fairly large lift to me, wasting no time placing his lips on mine.

'Holy fuck.' He grunted as I pulled on his curls, his semi already pressing against my leg.

Before we could say or do anything else the lift pinged, indicating we were at the studio.

We both got out, acting as though nothing had happened in the lift. We made small talk as we made our way down the corridor.

Brad led the way, opening the door and revealing a group of 5 men.

Tris was chasing a small brunette with what looked to be a spider in his hand.

The other 3 diverted their attention to Brad and I. One of them I noticed to be from the band.

'I'm Joe, the boys manager.' He introduced himself as he stood up from the comfortable looking sofa.

'I'm Dean, their photographer.' The other unknown man said as he also shook my hand.

'I'm James, I play guitar in the band.' The familiar looking one said.

'It's so lovely to meet you.' I smiled to the three men.

'Hi! I'm Con, I play bass.' The man who was being chased came over.

'I'm Tris, the drummer.' Lastly the tall blonde said with a grin, acting as though we hadn't met before.

After a few minutes of conversation we decided to start the session seeing as we only had the studio for 4 hours today.

As we made our way through the session I noticed Brad getting more and more agitated.

I smirked knowing he was longing until we could get out of here but I wasn't giving in that easy. As if Joe had read my mind he piped up.

'We've half an hour left, does anyone fancy dinner after?' Brad looked to me as though to say no.

Everyone replied apart from Brad, Joe looked to him with raised brows.

'Oh yeah sure.' He shook his head before replying, snapping out of his day dream.

Within a few minutes we all made our way towards the bar that was near the studio.

Déja vu of the night we first met.

Me and Tris walked at the back of the group talking when he brought me and Brad up.

'So you and Brad have been getting down and dirty.' He smirked as I looked ahead, biting my lip.

'We're just friends.' I shrugged.

'Friends who can't keep their hands off of each other.' He winked. 'Look I'm keeping your secret.' He said as he raised his arms in surrender.

'Thanks Tris.' I mumbled as he pulled me into a side hug.

'Everything okay?' Brad asked as he slowed down from the rest of the group.

'Yeah Tris is just being nosey.' I teased as Tris grinned.

He moved to between me and Brad, putting his arms around both of us. 'My favourite tiny people.' He cooed as he ruffled Brad's hair.

Once we got to the pub me and Brad turned to look at each other; it was the pub we came to the first day we'd worked together in the studio.

A grin took over my face as I remember the events that took place that night. I was craving him tonight more than ever.

4 weeks has been the longest I've gone without any physical contact in a long tome. It wasn't the same having to do it myself whilst on FaceTime.

I don't know why I didn't go and sleep with some guy from a club. I guess my schedule was so packed I barely had time to eat.

We all gathered round a table, unfortunately Brad sat next to me which meant a lot of teasing would be going on. I don't know how much of it I could take.

As we ordered our food we also ordered a round of drink. Sipping on my gin and tonic I felt a hand move on my bare thigh.

'So Grace,' Con said as he took a swing of his beer. 'How long have you been doing music for?'

'Well as a job, around two years. I've been singing and playing the piano from I was around thirteen.' I smiled as we all got to know each other.

'Another round?' Tris asked the table and everyone shouted a course of 'yes'.

I decided to go and help him carry the drinks, on our way to the bar we seen Brad coming back from the toilet.

'Wanna give us a hand man?' Tris shouted over to him as he nodded and approached us.

After we ordered the round the three of us fell into conversation. Out of the boys Tris has seemed to have made the most effort to talk to me.

Although I can't help but think it's because he's the only one who knows about me and Brad.

'You know I'm going out after this so the flat is free.' Tris wiggled his eyebrows at me and Brad.

We both chuckled and played it off, however as soon as we sat down at the table again his hand was back on my thigh, inching towards my area.

'Right I've got to head off.' Joe said as he stood up.

'Yeah I'm going to meet Jack.' Tris said as he too stood up.

James and Dean had left after we got food, so this only left Brad, Con and I.

'I might go do a shop before I go home.' Con said as he stood up and said his farewells.

'My place?' Brad turned to me with a smirk.

'What are you waiting for?' I teased as I stood putting my coat on.

Once in an Uber I began to palm him through his jeans causing him to grunt.

Unbuckling his jeans, I slid my hand down his boxers and began to stroke him making sure to slowly rub my thumb over his silt causing his body to jerk.

'Grace.' He moaned in my ear.

His hand made his way up my bare leg and under my stress and began to rub be through my underwear before moving them aside and slipping 2 fingers in.

As he pumped his fingers in and out I couldn't help but let the pleasure take over me.

'Shit.' I groan then suddenly he stopped.

I looked out the window to see we were on the street of Brad's flat.

We thanked the driver and quickly made our way into the building, wanting to waste no time.

Within a few minutes our naked bodies were tangled together on his bed as we both moaned with an overwhelming about of pleasure.

'Fuck I needed that.' He breathed out as his body collapsed onto my body.

A little filler chapter, the first few chapters have been building up to what's to come.