thirteen

AUGUST 2018

GRACES POV
Over the past 2 weeks Brad has been super busy in the studio as well with doing promo for their new album which had just came out.

I was super proud of him as he had worked so hard. He had poured his heart and soul into the making of the album; as had the other boys.

However that meant that me and Brad have barely seen other yet got a moment alone. The last time we proper got some time with each other was his birthday week.

We had such a nice few days back in Birmingham for his birthday, it gave us a nice break and allowed us to spend some more time together.

I made my way to his and Tris' flat thinking I would be able to spend some time with Brad but instead I was greeted by all the boys gathered in the living room.

By all the boys I mean Brad, Tris, James and Con.

'Hi.' I smiled as I walked in and I could already tell Brad was in a mood by his sour expression.

Everyone said their hellos before I plopped myself down next to my boyfriend.

'Everything okay?' I asked him quietly as my hand went to play with his curls.

He nodded, not looking me in the eyes and that's when I knew that something was wrong.

'Do you want to go for a walk?' I asked wanting to be alone so he would tell me whatever was on his mind.

'I'm fucking fine.' He snapped causing all the boys to look at us.

I shook my head with a sigh before standing up and going to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Hearing footsteps entering the kitchen I turned to be greeted with Con.

'Hey, you alright?' He asked softly as he stood at the door.

I nodded before asking, 'What's wrong with him?'

He sighed before telling me. 'I'm not sure. In the studio today everyone was joking around and teasing each other since work had been a bit of a stress, then James began to tease him about his sex life and he got real moody.'

Now I was the one to let out another loud sigh. 'Fuck sake.' I groaned knowing it was over something silly. 'Thanks Con.' I smiled at him before going to find Brad.

As I entered the living room I found Tris and James watching a football match.

I made my way to his room to find he wasn't there either.

I heard the soft sound of music coming from his en-suite, knocking the door I didn't get a response so I made my way in.

There he was sat with his back against the wall as he watched the water run into the bath.

'Hey babe.' I said quietly.

I sat down next to him, putting my head on his shoulder feeling him tense.

'Is everything okay?' I asked.

'It's just I-' he stopped before shaking his head, 'it's stupid.'

'Brad nothing is stupid if it is making you feel whatever you are feeling now.' I grabbed his hand to comfort him.

'I've been feeling so stressed recently especially with work, I've been feeling down because of it then I haven't been able to even spend any time with you and I feel like the shittest boyfriend ever.' He put his head in his hands, tugging his curls.