eleven

JULY 2018

GRACES POV
It had been just over 2 weeks since we had come back from Birmingham and today Brad had a hospital appointment to see if his foot/ankle was healed enough to be able to take the moon boot off.

I had stayed at his last night after him begging for me not to go home.

He took me out on that date he promised.

It was a Wednesday night. I was in the studio until 4pm then Brad was taking me out on a date.

He had told me to dress casual and comfortable; him wanting to keep the location a surprise.

Seeing as the weather was so nice I decided to wear a long, mid thigh spilt skirt along with a black bodysuit.

Brad wasn't able to drive and didn't want me to drive so he had informed me Tris would be our Uber driver for tonight.

I quickly threw my white Air Force 1's on as he had messaged me to say they were outside.

I made sure I had everything I needed in my bag before throwing it over my shoulder and rushing down stairs.

As I entered the carpark Brad stood outside of the car with a bunch of flowers.

His eyes met mine and a smile spread right across this face.

'You look beautiful.' He said as I approached him.

I took in his simple outfit of black denim shorts and his white and black stripped top. He looked fucking hot in the simplest outfit.

'You look hot.' I told him before placing a kiss to his lips.

'Here.' He said handing me the flowers.

'Aw thank you.' I cooed as I peppered his face in kisses.

'Get off!' He screeched as he swatted his hand.

The sound of the car horn interrupted us as we both jumped apart to see Tris grinning from the drivers seat.

Brad took my hand and led me to the car, we both jumped into the back and sat with the flowers resting between us.

'Oh the new hottest couple.' Tris teased as we got in.

'Just because you're single.' Brad's comment caused Tris to flip Brad as I just shook my head at the two.

'At least you don't have to worry about sneaking round to do the dirty.' This time Brad was the one to flip Tris.

'I'm a virgin.' I spoke up looking out the window.

Brad sniggered next to me before he reached over and whispered in my ear. 'I must just appear in your wet dreams then.'

'That would be more believable Grace if I didn't constantly hear the two getting down and dirty in our flat.' Tris was quick to snap back.

'Okay no more sex talk.' Brad said causing us both to laugh.

Tris soon pulled up at a park and me and Brad hopped out.

'Thank you.' I said as I exited the car.

'Enjoy.' He sang.

Brad was already ahead of me, waiting with a picnic basket and a backpack.

'A picnic?' I asked in shock that we weren't going to a basic restaurant.

'Is it okay? We can go somewhere else if you want?' He rambled.