five

MAY 2018

GRACE'S POV
Today was the day of the Brits. I had got invited to the after party also and I knew Brad was going to be there too.

It's weird because now I see him at work related events but before we started sleeping together I never knew him.

Nobody knew about what was going on between us (apart from Tris), it is no strings attached in the end.

The boys and Joe are having their suspicions after our writing session the previous week.

However Brad denied anything they said, telling them we were just friends. We weren't ashamed but it was between the two of us. And of course Tris.

I arrived at the event, walking down the red carpet many photographers took photos of me as I moved further down the carpet.

Once I got inside I was surrounded by artists, some who I have previously worked with. As I mingled with them all I caught a glimpse of Brad walking in, accompanied with Tris, Con and James.

His eyes scanned the crowd before they landed on me which caused him to smirk before making his way to the bar.

I decided now was the time to go get another drink seeing as he was there. I excused myself from the group I was currently surrounded in before walking in his direction.

As I approached Tris turned around, spotting me before Brad did.

'Hey Grace!' He shouted as he enveloped me in a hug.

As he let go of me I seen Brad's eyes fixed on me.

Once I hugged Con and James I turned to Brad with a smirk. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his went around my torso.

'You look divine darling.' He said hoarsely in my ear.

'You scrub up well sir.' I whispered.

I pulled away before the boys got too suspicious of our long hug.

'So what did you think of the awards?' Tris asked as the bartender handed us our drinks.

'It was surreal to be there!' I said still amazed by the night.

'Did you come alone?' Con asked as I took a drink from my glass.

I nodded, 'My manager was accompanying Anne Marie so I decided I'd come alone and meet people inside.'

'Well you can always party with us.' Brad said with a smile, the first time he had talked in the conversation.

As the night progressed we moved to the dance floor. The boys made sure I was with them all night as we all conversed with different artists. James however left earlier than the rest of us- parties aren't really his scene.

Brad was edging closer to me when we took to the dance floor. I sent him a warning glare to which he just grinned at.

'I'm just going to the bathroom.' I told Brad, handing him my drink and making my way through the crowd.

As I was waiting in the line I took my phone out of my bag.

Brad-
Fancy heading out of here soon?

A smile took over my face before I replied.

Me-
It depends what you're offering me ;)

Brad-
I'll order an Uber for us.

I was next in line so I done my business and freshened up my makeup before returning to the crowd.

I saw Brad standing where I left him as he still held my drink, he was accompanied by Tris.

As I made my way towards them a girl with blonde locks approached him.

Tris saw me coming and distracted the girl, giving Brad a look as he slipped away from the conversation.

'You want another drink?' Brad asked as he moved closer to me, watching me down the remainder of my drink.

I nodded before I made my way to the bar with him hot on my heels.

'A gin and tonic please and a,' he paused and turned to me as he gave the bartender our order.

'A pink gin and tonic please.' I smiled at the man. He nodded before going off to make our drinks.

'Have you had fun tonight?' Brad asked as I turned to face him.

'Definitely! Thank you for letting me stay with you guys tonight.' I told him as if I hadn't of bumped into them I probably would have left many ago.

'Anytime love. You've made my night more interesting.' He smirked, nodding down to his semi that was beginning to show through his trousers.

'Typical horn ball.' I chuckled as the bartender handed me my drink.

We made our way back to Tris who was now without the blonde.

'Guys if you want to go back to ours, I didn't see anything!' He held his hands up, evident he was slightly drunk.

'As long as you don't say a word Evans.' I narrowed my eyes at him, putting my finger on his chest.

'Your secret is safe with me.' He pinky promised both me and Brad before pulling us both into a group hug.

'My favourite sex companions!' He shouted causing us to try chuckle whilst trying to get him to keep his voice down.

After more dancing with Brad becoming more flustered within the minute, everyone began to leave the party.

Me, Brad and Tris clambered into an Uber, all 3 of us in the back.

Brad's hand wondered around my thigh occasionally squeezing it and drawing patterns with his thumb.

'When I'm slightly intoxicated, I go straight to sleep. I'll hear nothing.' Tris slurred as he put his hand on Brad's shoulder causing me to chuckle and for Brad to shake his head, a grin playing on his face.

The three of us clambered out of the Uber and stumbled up to their flat.

As we got in me and Brad lingered in the living room as Tris made his way to his room.

'So.' Brad growled as he crawled from the other side of the sofa to me.

His legs straddled me as his head dipped into my cleavage scattering kisses across them. 

'Your room.' I whispered in his ear as he quickly got us and grabbed my hand, leading me to his room.

After he helped me undress we moved to his bed.

'Did I tell you how beautiful you look?' He asked as he rolled a condom on.

'You may have mentioned it.' I shrugged. 'But you made it so hard for me all night to not take you in at the party.' I told him causing him to grin.

'Pucker up baby.' He teased before he thrust into me. A loud moan escaping each of our lips.