twenty five

APRIL 2021-

GRACE'S POV
I was currently on a train travelling to Birmingham to see Brad. The Vamps were on their UK tour and seeing as I had been so busy with rehearsing for my own tour, being in the studio and filming content I hadn't got a chance to see their shows yet.

The last 3 dates of the tour were Birmingham, London and Manchester so I promised Brad I would be there especially as I was going on tour two days after his last tour date.

Well, I promised him I would go to the London and Manchester show. Originally I couldn't make his hometown show in Birmingham as I was scheduled for a photo shoot but it got cancelled three days ago.

I had contacted Joe ,their manager, and his mum as I knew from FaceTime calls him that he would be staying at his parents house the night before as they had the day before and after the show off.

Anne Marie had planned to pick me up from the train station, Brad wasn't due home until half an hour after I arrived as they left Glasgow this morning and it was over a four hour drive.

Con had been sending me videos of Brad seeming quite grumpy and snapping at the boys, probably considering all their girlfriends were with them. I felt bad lying to him but I knew it would be worth the surprise.

Midway through my train journey my phone began to ring and it was an incoming FaceTime from no other than Brad. I let it ring off before waiting a few minutes to reply.

Brad-
I miss you :(

Jesus this man never fails to make me simp, I just wanted to ring him and tell him I was on my way, that I'd be able to hold him soon.

Me-
Sorry babe I'm on shoot
I miss you so much :(

Brad-
Can you ring me when you get off?
I miss your voice

Okay now he is a simp, anyone who read that message would think we haven't talked the whole of his tour. Although it was 2 weeks now since we had saw each other and we both know one another has been frustrated.

Within no time I was in Birmingham, I sent Anne Marie a message to say I had arrived before getting off of the train with my bag and small suitcase.

As I stepped out into the car park I saw Anne stood at her car waving over to me. I rushed over to his mum and she embraced me in a warm hug.

'Hello love.' She kissed my cheek. 'How have you been?' She asked as we got into the car.

'I've been good, busy but good.' I told her as I put my seatbelt on. 'I'm so glad my shoot got cancelled today.'

'Oh I know love, Brad was on the phone whining to me about half an hour ago.' She shook her head.

'That's probably after I told him I was at the shoot and couldn't answer my phone.' I chuckled. 'How have you been anyway?'

'Same old same old Grace.' She smiled to me. 'Derek is going to leave in about half an hour to get mr grumpy, they're getting dropped off at the hotel.' She informed me.

Just as Anne and I were talking my phone began to ring again, you guessed it, it was the man himself.

Seeing as it was only a voice call I sighed and answered it.