twelve

JULY 2018

26th
Tonight we were going out to celebrate Brad's birthday seeing as he and I were going back to Birmingham to spend it with his family.

Although what he didn't know was that Anne and Derek had organised a surprise party for him with his family, his friends from home as well as some of his close friends from the industry.

Brad had also invited my friends Jay and Amy out with us tonight; they'd met a few times and gotten along really well.

It was now 6pm, me and Amy were in the process of getting ready while Jay lay on my bed playing music.

Everyone was meeting at Brad and Tris' flat for pre drinks at 8pm however Brad wanted us round earlier.

'So when are you heading to Birmingham again Grace?' Jay piped up from the bed.

'We're leaving tomorrow afternoon, we're only staying for two or three nights.' I told him as I focused on my winged liner.

'Does Brad have any fit friends?' Amy asked whilst applying her powder.

'I haven't really met any of them apart from the vamps boys and a few from Birmingham.' I told her which resulted in her to grab her phone and go to Brad's Instagram.

'Jesus.' Jay mumbled watching Amy as he perched himself at the end of the bed.

'What about him?' She asked as he showed me a photo of Brad and his friends from back home.

'Alex?' I asked as she nodded, looking at the tag. 'I'll put a word in for you.'

Jay let out a laugh from behind us earning a smack on the arm from Amy.

Just as I finished curling my hair my phone began to ring- it was a FaceTime call from Brad.

'Hello.' I smiled as I answered.

'Hey babe. Can you help me pick a shirt?' He asked as he rustled around his room.

'What are the options?' I asked him as I took my top off to get changed into my dress.

'Either a button up shirt or a white T-shirt and an opened shirt over it.' He ran a hand through his hair before he looked at the screen again.

I watched as he eyes lingered on my bra before he coughed and snapped himself back into reality.

'I think you should go for the white tee with your beige like shirt jacket.' I told him as he went to his wardrobe and grabbed it.

'Hi Brad.' Jay called as he re-entered the room with more drinks.

'Alright, are you already drinking?' Brad asked almost in disbelief.

'Obviously.' I snorted.

'I'll let you go babe.' He said as he lay down on his bed. 'See you soon.'

Amy came back from her room wearing her outfit which she looked insane in.

I slipped into my black bodycon dress before adding my jewellery and shoes.