twenty one

FEBRUARY 2020

GRACE'S POV
I was awoken from my slumber to a wet feeling on my neck. My eyes slowly fluttered open to be greeted by my boyfriends face as he smiled down at me, sat on my bed topless.

'Happy birthday sexy.' He croaked in his morning voice as he leaned his face towards mine before pressing his lips against mine.

'Mmm.' I mumbled into the kiss letting him know I was enjoying it.

'Would it be too early to..' he trailed off as he put his knees at either side of my waist before he moved his head down for his lips to meet my neck again.

He left kisses from under my earlobe to my neck before trailing slowly along my collar bone making me let out a gasp of pleasure.

I felt him smile against my skin, clearly pleased from the impact he was having on me already as his lips dragged down my stomach to above my hip bone.

'Brad.' I let out a moan as began to nibbled just above my waist band before he moved to my inner thighs where he left love bites on the insides.

My hips bucked up to his face as I tried to clench my legs already feeling soaked from the teasing he was doing.

'Easy tiger.' He teased, his voice still deep from his sleep making me even more wet.

He curled his fingers round the waistband of my underwear before trailing them down my legs.

He took his thumb to my area and began to press it in a circular motion allowing me to let out a loud yelp of pleasure.

'Brad.' I moaned. 'No teasing.' I said breathlessly.

Instead he done the opposite and added two fingers, he began to thrust them in and out of me reaching all the right spots.

'Fuck.' I threw my head back as my mouth hung open with my eyes closed firmly.

Before I could read my high I felt a loss of contact. I opened my eyes to find Brad sat on my thighs with a grin on his face.

'Are you ready love?' He asked as he pulled his boxers off.

'Hurry up and fuck me.' I groaned annoyed at how long he was taking.

I watched as his eyes went an even darker shade of brown.

'If you insist birthday girl.' He crawled up my body before aligning his member with my entrance.

We both reached our highs and Brad fell down on the bed next to me. He put his arm around my body and pulled me close to him where my head rested on his chest.

'I think this has to be my best birthday yet.' I mumbled as I pressed a kiss against his chest.

'Oh you wait babe, this is just the start.' His hand traced patterns on the skin of my shoulder.

Last night he told me he was taking me out for dinner only for it to be a surprise dinner with all of my closest friends, some from London and some from Brighton.

He's told me he has a day planned for us and I have no idea what to expect. I decided to get a shower seeing as Brad told me we were leaving at noon.