twenty two

DECEMBER 2020

GRACE'S POV-
Today I was finishing up in the studio for the Christmas break meaning that I could spend the whole week with Brad. The two of us had been super busy with work as The Vamps had released their album back in October and had been doing a few gigs across the country as well as countless interviews.

They had also done a few other gigs across different countries while I was back in London. I had released my second EP in November which was surreal.

We had booked to go and spend four nights in an air b&b outside of London as I was still living with Lola as Brad was with Tris meaning we couldn't have more than a day alone.

Obviously we both adored our best friends but we wanted to spend some time completely on our own.

I was currently in an Uber that had just pulled up outside of Brad's building. Hurrying in from the light snow falling from the sky, Brad was waiting for me at the door of the flat.

'Hello.' He cooed, pulling me in for a warm hug.

'I love your jumper!' I joked as I looked to my merch he was modeling.

'Well my girlfriend does have the best merch.' He replied before kissing my lips. 'How was your day?' He asked as he helped me take my coat off.

'It was good.' I nodded. 'I'm so excited to spend some time together.' I snuggled into his side.

'Well good thing Tris is out tonight with Jack.' He looked down to me with a grin.

He took my hand and led me to their living room causing me to let out a loud gasp.

On the floor in front of the sofa he had a bed made out of all blanket, cushions and a duvet with fairy lights dangling on the coffee table which was covered in snack such as a cheese board and a large bottle of red wine.

'Brad.' My hand went to my mouth with tears building up in my eyes.

'Here's a lil something for tonight too.' He said with a cute smile as he handed me a gift bag.

Inside was a few face masks and a new pair of Christmas pyjamas.

I wiped a few tears and pulled him into a hug. 'Thank you.'

'Jeez I didn't know it was that bad.' He teased my sensitive ass.

I looked to the TV to find he had Love Actually on the screen ready to go. Man he knows me so well!

'You are the best, a bj is definitely on the cards.' I told him causing his smile to turn to a smirk.

'Don't get me all excited now love, I don't think I could make it through the movie.' He teased as he moved his hands from my hips to my bum.

'You're truly a horny sixteen year old at heart.' I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around him. 

After a few more seconds in his embrace he whispered. 'You can go get into your pjs, get a shower if you want and I'll order us a takeaway.' He placed a kiss on my head.

Within 25 minutes I was changed into my new pyjamas which had a cute reindeer pattern on them, I went to the living room to find Brad.

But he wasn't wearing his normal comfy attire. He was wearing reindeer patterned pyjamas, the same as mine.

'Matching pyjamas?' I screeched. 'We are so cute!' I clapped my hands excitedly as I watched a large smile take over his face.

'Anything for you.' He smiled with a little red tint upon his cheeks.