fifteen

OCTOBER 2018

GRACE'S POV
Brad-
Fuck Grace
You're evil
I need you
Fuck
You're so fucking beautiful
Fuck this
*image*

Once I landed and took my phone off of aeroplane mode I was flooded with messages from Brad causing me to laugh. He also attached a photo of his boner through is joggers which made me giggle, delighted my trick worked.

Lucy and I made our way through the airport, the boys had told us they ordered us an Uber seeing as they were busy with sound check and interviews.

As we exited through the doors we scanned the crowded area where many taxi drivers stood.

Suddenly my eyes found the face I had been missing the last 3 weeks.

I ran towards him, dropping my bags and leaping into his arms.

'I've missed you so much.' I mumbled into his neck.

'I can't believe you're here.' He smiled as he put me back on the ground and grabbed my bags. 'I've missed you so fucking much.' He whispered as he grabbed my hand and led me out the airport.

I looked to see Con and Lucy following us out also.

'Are you in disguise?' I sniggered as I realised they were both wearing beanies and sunglasses indoors.

'It was Joe's idea.' Brad shook his head. 'We seen on Twitter a lot of fans were flying in for the show so he thought it was best.'

'I hope you don't wear them tonight.' I teased as his head quickly shot round to look at me.

'You better stop.' He said his grip on my hand growing tighter. 'I want to rip your clothes off and take you right now.' He growled.

I'm not going to lie, when Brad gets angry it is a big fucking turn on so I wasn't complaining.

'Did you like the photo though?' I asked innocently as we reached the Uber.

He opened the boot to put my suit case in, stopping as my last question left my lips.

'I had to fucking leave breakfast and go for a wank.' He growled causing me to let out a loud laugh.

I climbed into the car earning a smack on the bum from Brad before he got in next to me.

A few seconds later Lucy was in the back also as Con was in the front, much to his dismay.

'So much for you being stuck in soundcheck.' Lucy piped up as I hummed.

'Well we decided to surprise you both.' Con said from the front.

'We were looking forward to another half an hour without you.' I teased before looking out the window.

After around 20 minutes more of conversation it was nearing 12pm we arrived at the hotel.

'We have time to quickly go to the hotel and if you want to get changed you can.' Con said as we got out of the Uber.

We thanked the driver before the boys helped us grab our suitcases from the boot and wheel them into the fancy looking hotel.

'Are the walls soundproof?' I asked innocently as I held Brad's hand and looked around the reception.

I felt him glaring into the side of my face, however earning a snigger off of Con and Lucy. Damn I was excited for when we get into this room.

As the four of us piled out of the lift with our luggage we went out separate ways as our rooms were at opposite ends of the corridor.