three

MARCH 2018

BRADS POV
Since me and Grace's second encounter, we had met up again which resulted us in Grace's bed.

It again was after another night out.

Today she was coming round to try and finish producing the song we had previously been working on. We had made amends since I went crazy on her at the party.

As Tris was about to leave the flat, the bell buzzed. He opened the door to reveal Grace standing in a pair of light mom jeans and a band tee, tied showing off her figure.

'Hello!' He pulled her in for a hug, since the party the two of them have become good friends.

'It's lovely to see you again.' She said in the hug.

Realising I was only wearing my jeans, I grabbed my sweatshirt and pulled it over my head.

The two engaged in conversation of music before I reappeared and her eyes landed on me.

'I'll get going, see ya!' Tris said as he closed the door behind him.

'Hey.' She smiled as she walked closer to me.

'How are ya?' I asked as we embraced in a hug.

'Everything's normal.' She chuckled. 'And you?'

'Meh, I'm excited to work on this song though.' I said causing her to grin.

'Me too! Shall we get to work then?' She asked as I nodded with a grin.

2 hours had passed and we were almost finished with the song.

'What about this?' She listened as I played the song back.

She inched closer to me before putting her hand on top of mine which rested on the mouse.

'How about making this bit shorter.' She suggested; with her breath fanning against my neck.

After she had shortened the audio she replayed it back for us to listen.

'I think that's perfect.' I said as I turned to her.

Our faces not even an inch apart. We both paused, our eyes flickering from and to each other's eyes and lips.

Putting her arms around my neck she moved to straddle me on the spinning chair.

She tugged at my curls which caused a moan to leave my lips and a smirk to form on her face, dipping her head so her lips meet my neck.

'Grace.' I groaned as she nibbled at my skin beneath her lips.

'Shh.' She whispered in my ears, making me weak beneath her.

She unbuckled my jeans, pulling them down slightly before palming me through my boxers.

'Fuck.' I threw my head back in pleasure.

As she reached for the waistband of my boxers he nails ran over my skin.

She took my dick in her hand and began to move it slowly up and down, rubbing her thumb over the silt.

'My room.' I growled causing her to giggle.

I carried her to my room with her legs wrapped tightly around my waist as she grinded against me.

As I threw her on the bed I hovered over her. Once we were both left in our underwear I lay her down underneath me and straddled her hips.

I planted kisses on her skin from under her ear down to her cleavage. Without hesitation she took her bra off, allowing me to put my lips around her nipples causing her back to arch.

Coming to the waistband of her knickers I placed kisses along there, as well as the insides of her thighs which resulted in her clenching together.

'How'd you know I love red?' I teased as I slowly removed her red lace knickers.

'Brad please.' She pleaded as I started into her eyes.

Wanting to waste no time she was putting a condom on me as she lowered her waist on me.

'Ah fuck!' She moaned, her head tilted back with her eyes closed and her mouth wide open.

Her nails dug into the skin on my shoulders as she lowered and raised herself on and off of me.

Sensing she was getting tired I flipped us around.

'Fuck Grace!' I moaned as she tightened around me.

Suddenly we heard Tris closed the front door and shout through the apartment. 'Honey I'm home.'

I thrust harder as her legs went around my waist and pulled me closer. Our lips met again so Tris wouldn't hear our moans.

However that failed as we both pulled about and rode out our orgasms.

'Fuck that was amazing.' She mumbled as we finally caught our breaths.

'It was darling.' I replied croakily as I planted a soft kiss to her lips. 'We better get ready.' I told her as I heard Tris roaming around.

She disappeared to my en-suite to get ready as I gathered my clothes from the ground and put them on.

Grace walked out of the bathroom with her hair a mess.

'Your hairs beautiful.' I chuckled as she rolled her eyes.

'Do you have a brush?' She asked.

'It's your lucky day.' I said as I grabbed a hairbrush from my dresser.

'Brad! Bradley!' Tris shouted before I heard him approaching my room.

'Quick pretend you're using the bathroom. He's coming!' I ushered her.

I opened the door to find Tris walking towards my room.

'Hey man, where's Grace?' He asked.

'Oh she's just using my bathroom.' I told her as he looked confused. 'The other ones a mess.'

As if on queue she walked out and smiled at Tris.

'Hi.' She said sweetly to which he gave her a smile and wave.

'It smells of sex in here.' Tris teased before leaving.

Grace looked to me with wide eyes as I shook my head.

'Ignore him.' I told her as I pulled her in for a hug.

'We should listen back to the song and make sure it's the way we want it.' She mumbled before leaving the room.

I followed her to our home studio where I shut the door behind me.

'I love it!' She shouted, clapping her hands as we perfected the song.

It took an extra hour and a half but it was worth it. This is the best song I've co-written before.

'It's sick!' I said impressed with how the production had turned out.

'Thanks for letting me use your studio.' She said at the door before she exited the room where no doubt Tris would be roaming about.

Instead of replying I pushed her up against the wall and began to kiss her.

Her arms instantly went around my neck and played with the hair at the nape of my neck.

My hands roamed from her hips to her back to her bum causing her to gasp as I squeezed it.

'I've got to go.' She said breathlessly as she pulled away. 'My mum and dad are coming to London, we're having dinner tonight.'

After she left I sat and thought to myself.

What am I doing?