ten

JUKY 2018

GRACE'S POV
The past few days Brad had been feeling more himself, his strength had improved so today we decided to do a little party.

When I say party I mean Brad's dad put a tent out their back for us. The weather was the nicest it had been all week so we decided to make the most of it.

His parents were at the bar working all day leaving me and Brad with the house to ourselves.

I changed into a pair of shorts and a bikini top to go out and sunbathe as Brad wore just a pair of shorts.

As we lay down in the garden Brad took his moon boot off claiming he didn't want tan lines.

'You better put that on even if you need to go inside!' I warned his as he rolled his eyes, lying back on the sun lounger.

'Alright mum.' He groaned.

We connect Brad's phone to the speaker and had music playing as we both lay in silence soaking up the sun.

After a while of sunbathing I heard Brad move from the lounger beside me. I turned to see him putting his moon boot back on.

'What's up?' I asked him.

'I can feel myself burning.' He groaned as he stood up, I quickly jumped up to help him. 'I'm fine.'

'If you fall it'll be my fault.' I scolded him before helping him inside.

'We should make cocktails.' He said as we entered his kitchen.

'Oh I would love a sex on the beach.' I looked to see him smirking at me.

'I could give you that just minus the beach.' He whispered as he came close to me, his hot breath hitting my neck.

'Brad.' I almost moaned as he began to kiss my neck, my hand moved under his shorts to just above his boxers.

'I need you Grace.' His breathing got heavier. 'I would carry you but I don't think that would end well.' He joked.

I took his hand and guided him up to his room, obviously it took longer than we both would have liked but we got there in the end.

As soon as we were in his room I made sure he was comfortable on his bed before I helped him remove his shorts and boxers.

Once I removed my clothes I climbed onto his lap and straddled his lap.

'Tell me if you're uncomfortable.' I told him as I took his face in my hands, forcing him to look me in the eyes.

In response he leaned forward and pecked my lips before grabbing a condom from his beside drawer.

After he rolled it on I lowered myself onto him.

'Fuck.' He shouted, obviously having built up a lot of tension since the last time we had sex.

I threw my head back as pleasure took over my body. I had been craving him for so long.

From the time we've spent in Birmingham we've refrained from doing anything sexual.

My hands remained firmly on his shoulders as my body jolted up and down, his hands on my hips helping to guide me.

One of his hands moved to behind my head as he pushed our lips together. This was different. There was something different about this kiss.

We were interrupted from the kiss as I let out a loud moan as he hit the spot.

'Fuck Grace.' He grunted as I quickened up my pace.