fourteen

OCTOBER 2018

2 months later

GRACE'S POV
Finally I zipped my case up and put it near the door after having spent the day packing.

I threw myself onto the sofa next to Lola who lay watching TV.

'So,' she said turning to me. 'Are you excited to see lover boy tomorrow?' She asked.

Brad had been on tour in Europe for the past three weeks and a bit however tomorrow I was flying to Amsterdam to see their last show.

He's also arranged for us to spend a long weekend there; just the two of us.

We haven't been on a city break with each other yet so I was super excited to see him and also to explore the city with him.

'I can't wait! I've always wanted to go to Amsterdam.' I gushed. 'And I really miss him.'

'How about you begin to tease him now?' I looked at with confusion laced in my expression. 'We can do a lil lingerie shoot. You've been working so hard on your body and you look amazing!'

I thought about it for a while before I smirked at her, giving her my answer.

I've seen so many photos of him from tour on stage which has been hard for me seeing as he looks so hot and sweaty playing the guitar. It didn't make it easier that he would send me his own photos.

I got my suitcase and got out my new set that I had packed to bring, changing into it and grabbing my black silk robe to hang off of my shoulders.

Lola told me which way to pose on my bed as she snapped a few photos from different angles before she got me to sit on the counter in the bathroom.

Once she was sure we had enough photos we began to scroll through them.

'Oh girl this one!' She shouted as she stopped scrolling. 'He is gonna cream over this!'

I took the phone and inspected the photo. My head was tilted with my teeth biting my bottom lip, the smile I was holding back evident from a comment Lola made. My hands were placed on the counter behind my back as I arched my back and crossed my leg as it dangled over the edge.

'Hmm.' I analysed it.

'You look fire! If you don't send him it, I will.' She waffled.

'Okay, okay.' I bit back my grin. 'I'll send him it just as I'm about to take off.'

I looked to see her smile while nodding. 'I like your style.'

After getting changed and putting my suitcase back at the door we crawled onto the sofa and began to watch Sex and The City the movie.

Lola had made us dinner while I was packing and it was currently in the oven- it already smelt amazing.

Within a few minutes it was ready so we paused the movie and ate at the table, falling into conversation between the two of us.

'I've never seen him perform in front of a crowd before.' I said as I took a gulp of water. 'But I'm scared incase anyone sees us and starts posting stuff.'

She looked at me with a confused expression.

'It's been so nice just having our relationship between us and a few others, I know how crazy fans can be.' I sighed as I began to worry about it.

'Hey don't,' Lola said as she grabbed my hand. 'I know he adores you and so will his fans.'

'He hasn't even said I love you.' I said in a small voice.

'And have you?' I nodded shyly.

'Give him time, he wouldn't stick around this long if he didn't. You said he's struggled with relationships, maybe you're different to them all and he wants to keep you around.' She spoke.

After having a heart to heart with Lola it made me feel better about the things that were playing on my mind.

I climbed into bed and went on my phone to find a message from Brad.

Brad-
I'm so excited to see you tomorrow :) x

If he didn't love me he wouldn't put this much work into our relationship.

Me-
I can't wait to kiss that face of yours!

Brad-
I can't wait to kiss all over that body of yours ;)

I chuckled at his response before deciding to give him a quick FaceTime before bed and seeing as he had the night off and was chilling in his hotel room.

It was 6am and Lola had just dropped me off at the airport where I was meeting Lucy, Con's girlfriend, as she was also going to join the boys.

Lucy sent me a message to say she was waiting inside so I made my way through the doors to be met with the rush of all the holiday makers.

'Grace!' I turned to be met with Lucy before she quickly pulled me into a hug.

After some small talk we checked in and went through security leaving us time to roam freely around the airport.

Seeing as we were only going for 4 days we both had suitcases as a carry on.

In Boots we walked through an isle when condoms caught my eye. Brad is the least prepared person. I quickly grabbed a packet to turn and be met by Lucy smirking.

'Someone has to be prepared.' I shrugged as I made my way on through the isle picking up a few random things.

After we went to Duty Free and browsed around to pass time. I came across an aftershave that Brad has been going on about for ages, he is always spoiling me so I decided to spoil him.

I also grabbed a large box of Lindor chocolates, knowing how much he loved them before going to the till.

Once I'd paid and found Lucy we went to grab breakfast at a cafe as it was now nearing 7:50am and our flight wasn't until 8:55am.

'I'm so excited to see Con.' Lucy gushed as we ate.

'It seems like they've been gone so long.' I sighed.

'Three weeks is long when you're stuck in London without them.' She agreed.

'Next time they're away we'll have a girls weekend.' I told her. 'Us and Kirstie.'

'Oh definitely!' She agreed.

Once we had paid we left and went to our gate where our flight was already boarding.

Within a half an hour we were sat on the plane waiting for take off.

Brad had been texting me nonstop and so I decided now was time to tease him.

Brad-
Safe flight babe, can't wait for cuddles & kisses x

Me-
*image*
See you soon x

Once it read delivered I turned my phone to aeroplane mode, looking to find Lucy laughing and shaking her head.

'You really do keep him on his toes.' She spoke.

'Someone has to.' I shrugged with a smile before watching out the window as we took off.

Oh how I would love to see him squirm over that picture at breakfast with the boys and crew.