seventeen

NOVEMBER 2019

GRACE'S POV
'Brad come on!' I shouted through my apartment already running late.

I went to the bathroom to find him stood styling his curls.

'Seriously your hair looks no different than it did ten minutes ago.' I said with a sigh.

'What a way to boost a mans confidence.' He walked by me, on his way past placing a quick kiss to my forehead.

I couldn't even be mad at him- that man makes me weak and I hate it.

He grabbed both of our small suitcases and carried them to the front door.

'Have fun!' Lola squeaked as she appeared from her room, engulfing me in a hug.

After we said our goodbyes to Lola we made our way to his car.

Once he put the suitcases in the boot he climbed into the drivers seat next to me.

Today we were driving to Brighton to spend the weekend with my parents, it was going to be Brad's first time properly meeting them.

We made small talk before we fell into a comfortable silence while listening to the radio.

My eyes skimmed over Brad's appearance. His black joggers were tight on his lower body as his white t-shirt made his biceps look as though they were going to rip the material.

My eyes moved to his hands which were gripping the steering wheel and all I could think about was them thrusting-

'Do you want anything in the shop?' He asked as he indicated into a service station. 'I need diesel.'

My thoughts were interrupted as I thought about what food I may want for the journey.

'I'll come in.' He nodded before getting out of the car.

I waited until he was done filling up the car before I jumped out and joined him.

He put his arm around me pulling me close as we walked across to the shop.

'You seem awful quiet.' He mumbled to me. 'Everything okay?'

'I have just been looking at your arms.' I shrugged as I walked towards the drinks.

'Oh have you now?' He grinned as he appeared beside me.

I hummed as I picked up a bottle of black currant Ribena. After I picked up some snacks for the journey we joined the queue.

Brad's arm rested around my shoulder as I gazed off into the distance. That was until; 'Do you like them around your neck?' He whispered so only I could hear. 'My arms you know the ones you were admiring.'

I gave him a glare. 'Brad you're still a skinny shit.'

Finally we arrived in Brighton; I couldn't wait to see my family again! It was also special as my younger brother Joe who had spent the past few months travelling had just came home yesterday. My older brother Luke was also coming from Manchester with his girlfriend Lily so we could have a family weekend.

Brad insisted that we stopped to get my mum and dad a bottle of champagne and flowers before we went to their house. Talk about trying to make a good impression.

My mum opened the door to greet us with a large smile on her face before she pulled me in for a hug.

'Oh darling I've missed you.' She cooed.

'Hello Sue.' Brad smiled as I moved from his view.

'Oh hello Brad! It is so nice to finally meet you.' She said as she pulled him too in for a hug.