Part 1: The Test

Ladybug and Cat Noir had finally defeated Hawkmoth who they discovered to be Gabriel Agreste. He was sent to prison and lost all rights to Adrien but is still allowed to get updates on his life. Ladybug and Cat Noir had finally revealed themselves to each other and they immediately started dating and since Adrien had lost his last family member, he moved in with Marinette and her family who took him in with open arms. That is when Marinette told her parents that she was Ladybug and that Adrien is Cat Noir and they were so proud. They also told Alya and Nino who were shocked but, not long after they realized it really wasn't a big shock.

It is now August and about to start a new school year, about a year after Adrien moved in and shortly after Marinette turned 16 she started to get sick, and started getting weird cravings (I'm sure you can tell where this is going). She told Adrien and he went out because ever since the reveal he has gotten a lot less dense so he was able to put two and two together and bought a pregnancy test. When he got home he gave Mari the test and went into the bathroom and took it. When she came out she gave the test to Adrien which was still calculating. About a minute later Adrien gasped.

"M-M-Marinette..." Adrien stuttered. Marinette knew what this meant.

"You're pregnant!" Adrien said with happiness.

Marinette covered her mouth and started crying tears of both joy and fear.

"Adrien how are we going to tell my parents, they are not gonna be happy." Marinette told Adrien.

"Maybe, but, do you want the baby?" Adrien asked

"Yes I do actually, but what are we gonna do school is starting in 2 weeks?" Marinette mentioned

"We'll figure it out, just like we always do." Adrien said.

————————————————————
So that was part one I hope you liked it