Part 5: Investigating

After a few days of Marinette constantly leaving the class to do who knows what Alya gets suspicious. She starts to watch Marinette a lot more and one day she came over to hang out with Marinette and Adrien. This was the perfect opportunity to find out what is going on. Alya took the time to snoop around Mari's room and eventually found her diary not in the protective box (Just a reminder Alya does know she's Ladybug).

She starts reading

Dear Diary,
Well, my life and Adrien's has changed forever, because as of today I found out...

I'm pregnant...

'What?!' Alya thought. Just then Marinette and Adrien came back and saw Alya holding Marinette's diary.

"Alya why do you have my diary?" Marinette asked.

"Why didn't you tell me you're pregnant?" Alya asked in reply.

Marinette and Adrien's eyes went huge and they were both trying to find a good explanation.

"W-well... ummm... we didn't want to put stress on the baby." Marinette told Alya.

"Yeah we were gonna tell you in a few weeks to really make sure that everything was going good." Adrien added.

"Well... I guess that makes sense." Alya said.

"So Alya can you please keep this to yourself until we're ready to tell everyone and this includes Nino." Marinette said.

" Okay fine, but... Can I be the godmother?" Alya asked.

Marinette laughed in both delight and surprise. "Of course you can."

"So I'm guessing your happy for us?" Adrien asked.

"Why wouldn't I besides you have a free babysitting service for when you guys go on date nights and when you need to go fight crime. And when you're ready I will personally film a video to put on the LadyBlog announcing the pregnancy." Alya said.

"Thank you Alya!" Marinette said and hugged her BFF.

—————————————————
Well that's part 5 for you I'll see you next time bye.