Part 4: Back to School

Today was the first day of school for Marinette, Adrien, and the gang. They had received their class schedules and they had the exact same classes they weren't going to be separated this school year. Marinette's parents sent an email to the school to let their teachers know about Mari's pregnancy and to keep an eye on her.

They arrived at school and were greeted by Alya and Nino who still had no idea about the pregnancy.

"Hey dudes, what's up" Nino said.

"Great actually and we have the same classes this year." Adrien said.

"Same here, maybe it's the same for us." Alya said and pulled out her schedule.

"Hey we have those classes." Marinette said enthusiastically.

"Yes awesome! Also Mari did you gain weight since the last time I saw you?" Alya asked

Marinette blushed and looked down making it obvious that something was up.

"Girl what is going on?" Alya asked

"Ummm..."

"ADRIKINS!!" Chloé shouted and jumped on Adrien and then pushed her off. 'Thank you Chloé.' Marinette thought.

"Uh... hey Chloé." Adrien said.

"So what are doing tonight?" Chloé asked trying to get close to Adrien.

"Uh staying home with my girlfriend." Adrien said.

"Oh your still with her?" Chloé asked in shock.

"Yes, and we are not breaking up any time soon." Adrien said

"Ridiculous! Utterly Ridiculous!" Chloé shouted and stormed off.

The gang headed to class and changed seats around to where Marinette and Adrien were sitting in the front row and Alya and Nino were in the row behind him. Everyone else was in their normal spot.

Ms.Bustier ended the class and she asked Mari and Adrien to stay after class to talk.

"Marinette Adrien stay I want to talk to you two." Ms.Bustier said confusing the heck out of everyone.

Everyone had left and Ms.Bustier closed the door so they could talk privately.

"Okay guys so I know about the pregnancy and congratulations. So if you need to leave for an appointment or if you Mari need to go to the bathroom to pee or throw up just go no need to ask." Ms. Bustier told them.

"Thank you ma'am we really appreciate that." Marinette said

"Okay so you can leave now." Ms.Bustier told them

"Okay see you later." Adrien said

They left the classroom and found Alya and Nino who were sitting on a nearby bench.

"Hey what was that about?" Alya asked

"Oh it's nothing important." Marinette replied

"Okay then, so can I actually get an interview for the lady blog because I haven't seen you guys in action for a while and I wanna know why." Alya said.

"Sorry Alya but that is between Mari and I, and when we are ready we will tell you okay." Adrien said and walked away with Mari.

"Okay that was weird." Nino said.

"Yeah what's going on with them?" Alya said.

—————————————————
Okay so do you think they will find out the truth about the baby and how will they react... well till next time bye.