Part 12: Baby Shower

Winter Break has started and the New Year has come around and it is now January. It is now time for the baby shower for Baby Emma. Marinette and Sabine have started planning it and they were going to have it in their house.

Marinette and Adrien invited their whole class (except for Lila), and they also invited Luka, Kagami, Marc, Marinette's grandparents, and the Gorilla. They were really excited for games, food, and laughs.

Marinette had planned some games to play like the diaper challenge, trying to guess Marinette size, blind folded diaper challenge, and the shoe game Baby edition. For every game when someone wins their names will entered into a raffle for the end of the party while they eat.

Finally the day of the party comes along and everything is all set up. Adrien and Tom decorated the house with Marinette and Sabine's guidance on where things go. It was very pink and girly for their little girl with a few little ladybugs stattered everywhere. They set up the living room for all the guests and set up their island counter for food and presents.

The time has come and the guest started to arrive and saw how cutely decorated the house was. Everyone is all settled in and the party can begin. Sabine starts with initiating the games starting with the dirty diaper challenge. They go through all the diapers and the person who got the most right was actually Chloé and she was entered to the raffle (Yes she has accepted the pregnancy enough to come to the baby shower and not ruin it so don't worry.) Next was guess how Marinette is and the person who won that was Kim (it's a coed baby shower).

Next Roland, Tom, and Adrien has to do a blindfolded diaper challenge with balloons. The first person who popped theirs was Roland. And Tom won that challenge much to the laughter of everyone in the room.

They did a bunch of other games and then it came down to the Shoe Game: Baby Edition where they got a bunch of laughs from everyone, even the Gorilla.

(Here is what the questions and answers were)

After that they opened presents and they gift cards, clothes (even though Marinette could have made herself), and diapers

After that they opened presents and they gift cards, clothes (even though Marinette could have made herself), and diapers. And they did the raffle and Gorilla won that and they gave him a gift card to Starbucks.

"Thank you guys so much for these gifts they are really gonna help us a lot!" Marinette exclaimed.

"Yeah and we can't wait to meet Emma Renée and we hope you all will get to meet her to." Adrien said wrapping his arm around Marinette's shoulder.

"Well anyway we have snacks, drinks, and a cake over there in the table if you all want something to eat before you go." Marinette said.

They all got up and went to get some treats and also cat the Vanilla cake decorated all girly and pink for their little baby girl.

Everyone had eventually left and Marinette and Adrien went back up to their room and eventually fell asleep.

———————————————————
That was the baby shower and I hope you liked it. Until next time BYE!!!!