Part 6: Crime in Paris

Ever since Hawkmoth has been defeated Akumas are not around. However Hawkmoth did leave something behind, a legacy. Hawkmoth has inspired people to break the law and become threats to the city.

Now-a-days there are bank robberies, car chases, and one time they stopped an active shooter.

But now that Ladybug is pregnant no one will be seeing her for a while. They'll just be seeing Cat Noir.

Ever since Marinette got pregnant they gave Alya and Nino their miraculous so that Cat Noir won't have to fight the criminals alone. Everyone was wondering where their beloved superheroine was. And all Cat Noir told the media was she was dealing with stuff right now.

In the most recent bank robbery Cat Noir, Rena Rouge, and Carapace were once again bombarded with questions from news reporters. Though Carapace still had no idea about the pregnancy. Cat Noir and Rena Rouge kept their mouths shut about it and just leaped away along with Carapace.

"Okay Cat Noir what is going on with your girl why can't she come and fight crime with us?" Carapace asked.

"Like I said before when the time is right we will tell you but for now you just need to help me fight these people." Cat Noir replied.

Carapace is starting to get frustrated with this because he knows that Alya knows what's going on, but was sworn to secrecy by both of them.
———————————————————
How about that Nino/Carapace still doesn't know the truth. Tune in next time to see if he will find out the truth.