Part 8: Annoucement

Monday had come around and Marinette and Adrien were both excited and nervous to tell everyone the big news. They especially excited to see Chloé and Lila's reactions for obvious reasons.

They arrived to school and as usual Chloé runs up to Adrien and tries to kiss him like she does all the time but every time he pushes her away. Marinette and Adrien agreed they were going to wait until they got to Ms.Bustier's class to tell everyone. They had already sent an email to her to tell her that they want to announce their pregnancy in class and they also told Alya to record it when it's time.

Ms.Bustier class finally came and they were going to tell everyone towards the end to not disturb the lesson. Finally it was time to make the announcement.

"Okay guys settle down because Marinette and Adrien have something to tell you guys." Ms.Bustier told the class.

They made their way to the front of the class and Alya made her way to one of the front corners to record it.

"Okay guys so we have some exciting news that we hope you guys will love." Adrien said. "Marinette is pregnant!"

The whole class was shocked at this announcement. And the screamed with excitement most of which came down to hug the couple and congratulate them. Chloé on the other hand was thrilled by the news at all.

"RIDICULOUS, UTTERLY RIDICULOUS! YOU'RE JUST PRETENDING SO THAT WAY YOU CAN HAVE MY ADRIKINS TO YOURSELF!" Chloé shouted.

"Chloé I have a photo of the baby that proves otherwise." Marinette stated as she pulled the picture of her baby and Chloé storms off.

"Do you know the gender yet?" Myléne asked.

"No we don't know yet." Marinette replied.

"This explains a lot." Nino muttered, but he was still happy that his best friend was gonna be a dad.

"Well class is dismissed and congratulations Marinette and Adrien." Ms.Bustier said.

Marinette and Adrien left the classroom and sat on a nearby bench when Lila approached them.

"Hi Marinette." Lila said.

"Ummmm... Hi Lila." Marinette said with confusion.

"So your having a baby?" Lila asked.

"Yeah... where are you going with this?" Marinette said.

"Oh just that I doubt that this is Adrien's baby your carrying." Lila said.

They both rolled their eyes and looked back at Lila with a smirk on their faces.

"Lila first of all I know for a fact that Marinette is carrying my child because we have literally inseparable since I moved in. Second of all last time I checked you are a liar who is desperately trying to get with me and can't handle the fact that I am off the market completely. So if you don't mind leaving me and my pregnant girlfriend alone and never talk to us again I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and good bye." Adrien said with confidence and pulled Marinette away leaving Lila there speechless.

They went home home and had a good rest of the night with messages from their friend with word of encouragement.
———————————————————
I hope you guys enjoyed the this chapter and I hope you especially liked Adrien's response to Lila.