Chapter 18: Giving birth to Twins

Today was the day Marinette would give birth to her set of twins they thought they would get boy/boy twins. However at the 20 week ultrasound they found out that they are having boy/girl twins. After discussing some ideas of names they finally settled on the perfect names. They are going to name their son Hugo Emile Agreste. And they are going to name their daughter Louisa Grace Agreste.

So today was the day Marinette was to give birth to the twins pre-mature to ensure a safe birth. So after a little preparation Marinette was finally able to go into the operating room for a c-section. 15 minutes later (I don't know how long a normal c-section lasts) they pulled out the first baby and it was Louisa. 3 minutes later Baby Hugo was born and the family of 3 is now officially a family of 5.

They spend about 3 days in the hospital so Marinette can recover from surgery but it will be weeks before the twins can come home. This does make both Marinette and Adrien upset but they do still go to the hospital to visit their twins often.

1 month later

Finally the day has come where they get to take Louisa and Hugo home. Everything went smoothly except for the expected complications they were healthy babies and were ready to go home to their family for the first time.

They were excited to start a new chapter but they were also nervous because not only do they have to deal with a set of twin babies, but they also have an active 2 year old to keep in control. But they will figure it out just like they always do.
———————————————————
That was epilogue 2 get ready for the 3rd and final epilogue coming soon. Until next time BYE!!!!!