Epilouge

14 years later

Today Emma is 16 years old and has taken the performance world by storm she has released here first album and also was crowned Miss Teen France. 14 year old Louisa has become a professional dancer and has danced in music videos for Clara Nightingale and her sister Emma. 14 year old Hugo has become a talented young actor and starred in his first movie when he was 12 years old. However they all occasionally model for their parents fashion company "Agreste."

However today Marinette and Adrien were going to tell them their big secret and ask them to take over.

"Emma, Louisa, Hugo can you come here for a second?!" Marinette shouted for them to come to the living room.

"Coming Mom!" Emma shouted back.

They all made their way downstairs where their parents had smiles on their faces and asked them to seat down.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Hugo asked.

"Well your mom and I have a secret that we think you guys are ready to know." Adrien said.

"Yes, as you know your grandfather Gabriel Agreste was the villain Hawkmoth and is now in prison for his crimes." Marinette said.

"Yeah, where are you going with this?" Louisa asked.

"Well your father and I had a big part to play for taking him down." Marinette said "Because we are the superheroes Ladybug and Cat Noir."

Emma, Louisa, and Hugo were shocked because even though they thought it was weird that their parents disappear every time Ladybug and Cat Noir show up. They still were not expecting this, but they had something important to ask their children and they gave them little boxes wrapped in red, black, and blue. Giving Emma the red, Louisa the blue, and Hugo the black.

"Open these boxes and see what's inside." Marinette said.

They unwrap the boxes and see a small jewelry box with the symbol of the guardians. They open it up and see the miraculous.

Emma got the Ladybug earrings, Louisa got the Peacock Brooch, and Hugo got the Black Cat Ring, and they meet the Kwami's Tikki, Plagg, and Duusu.

"We want you guys to take our place and be the next superheroes of Paris if you are up for it?" Adrien said

They look at each other and nod agree that they should do this.

"Let's do this!" Emma said "I will be the next Ladybug!"

"I will be Cat Noir!" Hugo said

"Ok I'm not gonna be Mayura..." Louisa started. "I'll be Sapphire!"

"Perfect so the next time there's an alert you guys go answer the call." Marinette started

After that the new Team Miraculous came to be shocking everyone that Ladybug and Cat Noir actually passed it on to the next generation.

Emma, Louisa, and Hugo still go to school, all of their performing arts, and also Emma's charity work. They are stronger then ever before and will fight till the end as one team.
———————————————————
That was the end of the story. If you have any ideas on what kind of Adrienette fanfics I should do, please let me know. Till next time BYE!!!!!