1. Coming Home

It's the new decade at last!! How frickin scary is that lol. My head hurts too bad right now cus obviously I have no self control whatsoever and decided to test the limits and see how much I could drink before passing out. Great start to the new year if you ask me!

I'd really appreciate a vote for the next chapter ;)

My foot tapped on the ground as I waited for my brother to pick me up. It had been far too long since I had last heard from him, and I was worried that he wouldn't be the same, wouldn't care enough to go back to the way things used to be. After all, it had been five years since I had last seen him.

I looked around the airport nervously - it was my first time flying, and I wasn't a big fan of crowds. People easily shoved me aside and my talent of getting lost always seemed to make an appearance whenever I got distracted.

"Amoret! Amoret!" I knocked my headphones off my head so they rested on my shoulder and focused on the blonde haired boy running towards me from across the airport - my brother. Thank God he looked like the male equivalent of me, otherwise I would've started running in the other direction - he had definitely grown since I had last seen him.

"Alex!" I squealed, jumping up from the water fountain and sprinting over to him, jumping into him when he finally reached me. He hugged me tight, picking me up and spinning me around.

"I missed you so much, Little Love!" I giggled as he put me down, holding onto my arms to stop me from falling over.

"I missed you too, Alex! I literally can't wait to stay with you! England was far too boring without you there." We began walking back to where my suitcase was still sitting. Thankfully no one had grabbed it yet.

"Well, you're gonna' love America like you wouldn't believe! I can't wait to introduce you to all my friends - they're gonna' love you... maybe too much actually. In fact, I'm not gonna' do that." I blushed and laughed.

"Stop it, you know I'm going to have to talk to a boy one day." He scowled and glared at the floor.

"Not if I'm there you won't." I pulled up the handle bar of my suitcase and he began leading me out of the airport, grabbing my arm to keep me out of the way of the crowds. I looked up at him.

"How have you grown so much? You're almost twice my height!" He laughed at me.

"Not my fault you're a gremlin." He grinned. I hit his arm.

"Not my fault you're a giant! How tall even are you?"

"Six foot." I looked at him.

"And that means..." He looked at me, before realisation hit him.

"Oh, I don't know in metres. I can look it up later if you want. How tall are you?"

"One metre sixty." He looked at me again.

"We can search that up later too."

"And what's with the accent? You're all like I'm from America and I eat cheeseburgers y'all!"He burst out into laughter at my awful impression.

"When you live in a foreign place long enough, Love, you tend to pick up the accent."

"But still... it's funny." He nudged my shoulder.

"Whatever you say, just please talk like that to the boys when we get home."

We made our way through the busy airport and past all the shops (where I bought far too many American sweets, despite Alex stating that there was a shop a few minutes away from the house where I could get it far cheaper) until we finally got to his car.